Libre 2 Accuracy issues - help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway on the last two scans with the official Libre reader I'm getting the following:
Libre: 4.2; Finger prick: 8.8 (mmol/l)
Libre: 5.1; Finger prick: 8.2 (mmol/l)
<Edit> Just did a third one</edit>
Libre: 4.9; Finger prick: 8.7 (mmol/l)
yeah, same sort of pattern here. I keep a spreadsheet of all the sensors I've had, where they're from (nhs/abbot), the serial, the lot number, date of manufacture, failure mode etc.
So it's off by quite a large margin. I'm just waiting a little while to do a third blood test then will phone to request a replacement.
I've been having issues getting a recent, failed one replaced. I filled out the form, got an acknowledgement via email, nothing since (they respond with a request for details usually within 2-3 days). It's been 14 days.

Ah, I thought there was a form somewhere but as I'd forgotten where I sat on the phone for the last two.

I'm still on the fence about the one I just took off, but to add to the record for that one I have this set of data (all with a flat arrow):

Libre: 7.2 Fingerprick 11.8
Libre: 7.4 Fingerprick 10.9
Libre: 5.3 Fingerprick 9.6
Libre: 4.2 Fingerprick 7.9

Hopefully they will get in touch @void, but I think I'd be tempted to just phone them up and do it that way and let them know you also filled in a form

Ah, I thought there was a form somewhere but as I'd forgotten where I sat on the phone for the last two.
I'm still on the fence about the one I just took off, but to add to the record for that one I have this set of data (all with a flat arrow):

Libre: 7.2 Fingerprick 11.8
Libre: 7.4 Fingerprick 10.9
Libre: 5.3 Fingerprick 9.6
Libre: 4.2 Fingerprick 7.9
Yeah my current one under-reads to the extent of 3 to 4.5 mmol, has done so for about 9 days. Was more accurate to start off with. it has less than 24hrs to go so, not worth raising a ticket IMO. I think I'll apply it to front upper leg next time.
Hopefully they will get in touch @void, but I think I'd be tempted to just phone them up and do it that way and let them know you also filled in a form
I have tinnitus so prefer the form to calling on a mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back