let down by the pharmacy AGAIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get 100 at a time, about every 1 1/2 to 2 weeks, but doubled up a couple of weeks ago because I was going away.

I like the idea of getting 500 at a time! I don't think I would test more, because my fingers are sore enough as it is on around 6 a day.:(

My mum had a similar problem with her pharmacy, so she changed pharmacies. As it was a chain she also wrote to the head office and complained.

My mum had an op for cancer so is needing drugs to keep that away and she is on worfein and a few other things. My dad is diabtic and ona couple of different pills.

I am lucky in I have seven quite close at hand and a Boots Midnight Pharmacy that I can get to with a little more effort. When one was playing up I just changed and as he'd let down quite a lot of people word got round and he lost trade so was taken over by one of the chains and things improved.

Caroline, it sounds like putting in a complaint did the job. Hope things are going well with your mum - sounds like they need a bigger suitcase than me to collect their pescriptions! :D

I get 200 at a time which lasts about 4 weeks usually, I just put in a new one when I'm down to last box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back