Last post for help, calling Type 1's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura Jackson

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi guys

I've posted this before so please ignore if you've already helped and thank you again for your participation, so many of you were kind enough to help.

I only need 8 more Type 1's to do my 10 minute online survey to help me get my Masters, it's completely anonymous and your participation may help towards bettering the psychological and physical well-being of Type 1's in the future. It's focus is on the benefits of resilience and mindfulness, a concept rapidly growing in interest.

Please access via the link below and feel free to ask any questions using the contact details provided in the questionnaire.

https://dmupsy.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3vX6E3QsWQUY7Zj

Sorry tried to help out but as I've not been diabetic for a year wont let me x

Rejected me too. Good luck, Laura.🙂

Done 🙂

Rejected. Sorry

Done

Rejected - not a UK resident. Why is being a UK resident important? It's not as if there are differences in diabetes according to national boundaries.

Rejected - not a UK resident. Why is being a UK resident important? It's not as if there are differences in diabetes according to national boundaries.
Hi Michael

It was decided to put this in place as different cultures may have different approaches to resilience, mindfulness, coping and other psychological resources used to help the management of their diabetes. I'm sorry you were screened out, thank you very much for your interest anyway, take care

There you go, that's another one completed. Hope that takes you over the line 🙂

Thanks a lot, I have less than I originally thought as there are some incomplete responses, so every entry is still crucial. Thanks again! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back