Kidney and blood pressure result looking for recommendations for BP machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cardiologist told me to take neither Ibuprofen nor Naproxen as they adversely interact with other meds. A friend stopped taking Naproxen as it relieved the pain but had other adverse effects!
I have been taking naproxen for many years and have now had the dose upped for my shoulder issue.
I take omeprazole as well.
I was prescribed another pain killer which I didn't tolerate well, dry mouth, couldn't sleep, headache, and it made little difference to the pain

That looks very similar to our one which is good. The cuff we had had for ages developed a puncture and it was only then we realised cuffs were available in different sizes.
That looks very similar to our one which is good. The cuff we had had for ages developed a puncture and it was only then we realised cuffs were available in different sizes.
im getting a sever error

My cardiologist told me to take neither Ibuprofen nor Naproxen as they adversely interact with other meds. A friend stopped taking Naproxen as it relieved the pain but had other adverse effects!
I’m exhausted since coming off them. I made a curry and kitchen is like a bomb site and I’ve had to lie down in the middle of it all. The chronic fatigue is worse but I’m not going back on them I looked up rampril and it as on every website naproxene causes HBP which causes kidney damage. I’ve been off them over 2 weeks now. Yes all antinflamtories are the same. I can’t take ibroprofen because of asthma

im getting a sever error

I’m exhausted since coming off them. I made a curry and kitchen is like a bomb site and I’ve had to lie down in the middle of it all. The chronic fatigue is worse but I’m not going back on them I looked up rampril and it as on every website naproxene causes HBP which causes kidney damage. I’ve been off them over 2 weeks now. Yes all antinflamtories are the same. I can’t take ibroprofen because of asthma another sever error ?

im getting a sever error

I’m exhausted since coming off them. I made a curry and kitchen is like a bomb site and I’ve had to lie down in the middle of it all. The chronic fatigue is worse but I’m not going back on them I looked up rampril and it as on every website naproxene causes HBP which causes kidney damage. I’ve been off them over 2 weeks now. Yes all antinflamtories are the same. I can’t take ibruprofen because of asthma another sever error ?

im getting a sever error

I’m exhausted since coming off them. I made a curry and kitchen is like a bomb site and I’ve had to lie down in the middle of it all. The chronic fatigue is worse but I’m not going back on them I looked up rampril and it as on every website naproxene causes HBP which causes kidney damage. I’ve been off them over 2 weeks now. Yes all antinflamtories are the same. I can’t take ibrup because of asthma another sever error ?

Only ever used Omron, gp surgery also uses them so myst be decent brand producing reliable results.

im getting a sever error

I’m exhausted since coming off them. I made a curry and kitchen is like a bomb site and I’ve had to lie down in the middle of it all. The chronic fatigue is worse but I’m not going back on them I looked up rampril and it as on every website naproxene causes HBP which causes kidney damage. I’ve been off them over 2 weeks now. Yes all antinflamatories are the same. I can’t take ibrup because of asthma another sever error ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back