Just random question about question about hypos(not in worrying way just poundering)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea on answer to question, will say mind with tech we have now they can be mostly avoided.

Since changing to libre 2 hypos are very few & far between, have low alarm set higher so you can take preventative action if need be, this will also help preserve your hypo awareness symptoms so no brainer really.

No idea on answer to question, will say mind with tech we have now they can be mostly avoided.

Since changing to libre 2 hypos are very few & far between, have low alarm set higher so you can take preventative action if need be, this will also help preserve your hypo awareness symptoms so no brainer really.
Unfortunately the libre just didn't seem to work on me

A couple of mouths back I had lot's of hypros though out the day and a couple at night two I phoned my drs who I spoke with one of the diabetic nurses who asked me what my insulin dosage was like and suggest I lower my dosage 2 at a time which helped . of couse a couple weeks later my blood surgers went up put ive now been able to find the right insulin dosage.
Would you be able to get hold of half unit pens? That gives you more accurate fine tuning.

All my phone does are texts and phone calls! :rofl:

Same here, I am so confident dealing with hypos that they rarely bother me - I'm much more concerned by highs as they are so much harder to treat and take so much longer to recover from, even though I know hypos are potentially more dangerous.

Not sure any of us have answered @rayray119 's question, though I suspect that may be because it varies from person to person - too many for one person is hardly any for another.

Actually that is awsering the question as I was interested to see what different people thought too many was.

about the being scared of them well its not a every day thing anyway more like it was when first dianosed(proberry partlly due to the amount i was having) it does still happen from time to time but have decided to try and think it this way i used to house ride(and plan again once i can afford it) which can also has potenitontty to end u fateful which i knew but was quite happly doing and contrite with it even after a couple of incidents of falling off so if happy doing that knowing the worst can happen i should;t be scared of carrying on with day encase a hypo ends up with the worst happening

That's very sensible, much better than going through life worrying about things which might never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back