JonASS brother dog tag- What the hell??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the gist of his speech, and what is he doing wrong? Just want to be forewarned, as my daughters LOVE the Jonas brothers (and keep ribbing me saying I fancy them too - yuk no thanks).

blahblah im nick jonas and i'm so amazingly special and OMGIASKEDIFIMGOINGTODIEDIABETESISTHEENDOFTHEWORLD

*cringe*

I don't know, not my cup of tea, but he's a young guy and that's how they speak isn't it? 'Crazy maaan!!

But,pah! I beat him on the weight loss! He lost 15 pounds in two weeks and was 115 pounds. I lost 17 pounds in two days and was 112 pounds😱 He beat me on the BG though - over 700 is probably about 40 mmol/l and I was 37 mmol/l. Not that I'm competitive...😉

i have no idea who you are talking about ...thank god my kids have grown up....a bit

I think your all being meany-bums!:D

When you were all 10 or 11 - you would have looked up to someone like him if you were diabetic!

At least he doesnt hide the fact that he is diabetic - come on peeps - give the kid a break!🙂Bev

Promise you I wouldn't Bev 😉

Dont get me started on the purity rings *pukes*

Promise you I wouldn't Bev 😉

Dont get me started on the purity rings *pukes*

same with me. NEVEEEERRRR

urgh, the purity rings! Isn't that why Miley Cyrus broke up with him?

Now I hate Miley Cyrus, but still.

LOL I feel so sorry for the guy playing guitar, doing the same chord for 5 minutes - must have got cramp :D

Bless him. He does witter on a bit, but it was a diabetes awareness event so hats off to him.

LOL I feel so sorry for the guy playing guitar, doing the same chord for 5 minutes - must have got cramp :D

Bless him. He does witter on a bit, but it was a diabetes awareness event so hats off to him.

I felt the same about that bl**dy guitar!

Well funnily enough, just to prove my point, today we were at clinic in London and my mum always comes with us. On the way to the bus afterwards, Jessica asked grandma if she liked Camp Rock. No says grandma, sounds good if music. Yes says Jessica and went on to describe the main character, single female teen, then the lead male, oldest Jonas Brother and then went into detail about all the Jonas Brothers. She said it is her fav film.

At end of said conversation she added Nick Jonas is type 1 like me AAAANNNNDDDD he has a pump.

My mum was amazed and said wow thats good isn't it and Jessica said yes really cool.

So there you have it, girls of 9 also like the Jonas Brothers. My friend's 18 year old went to see them in concert !!! I couldn't even tell you what they sing but the kids like them.

Now don't get me started on Ciley Myrus !!!!!

i can only agree with you Adrienne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back