Jodee's Ninja Blast Breakfast

Jodee

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Not suitable for everyone but oooooh so delicious and nutritious, helping to keep the bugs away or at bay.

June’s Ninja Blast ---- sooooo delicious

(alternatively use nutria bullet or something similar)

- Half plant milk half water to minimum water level

- A few green leaves of choice

(I used some regrown red cabbage leaves, a small Russian kale leaf, one leaf purple basil, about 4 needles of fresh rosemary – all from the garden)

- Spices; - knob of fresh root ginger, pepper, turmeric, cayenne pepper to liking *

- Fruit - half apple, half banana, a few segments of mandarine

- 2 heaped teasoons of thick yogurt

1 ice cube.

Blast 30 seconds twice and enjoy

*I also added a half teaspoon of mix from reel on FB which is my version adjusted as below. This can be added to anything, hot water, warm milk, added to casserole etc.

Honey paste for health;

Teaspoon each of (dry powder) ;

cayenne pepper,

Turmeric

Cinnamon

Ginger

Black pepper

Mix with one cup of honey# or less to thick dark paste, use half to one teaspoon as required

All good health benefits

#The original quantity of honey was 2 cups - just reduce to an acceptable amount of choice keeping in mind you only need half to 1 teaspoon at a time of this mix;

FB reel link https://www.facebook.com/share/r/figDLVAnGvzANh1Z/

Not for me @Jodee but I'm loving your cooking style!! 🙂

not for me either

Not something I could consume - far too much sugar.
I bought a Nutribullet a few weeks before diagnosis - a few tests showed that it wasn't going to get much use - though it is useful for blitzing seeds to powder for baking.

The thought of it makes me wilt. All that faffing about, all those ingredients! I'm sure it's very nice though, I'm just lazy. I'll stick to eggs, they come in handy packs and are only one thing. They suit my OCD, neat. 🙂 Plus you'd have to wash the blitzer!

I guess I am focussed on nutrient consumption and health generally, I watch Zoe a lot and my diet is a little influenced by eating 30 different food types which does includes herbs and spices.

I must admit I don't do this daily but I do like to do it at least once weekly :D and I do so love the flavour. The cold flu bug remedy is worth knowing, (Honey paste) I am taking half teaspoon of that a day 🙂 once made so easy to add a little to hot drink, or dinner. Keep well all for this Winter season.

I guess I am focussed on nutrient consumption and health generally, I watch Zoe a lot and my diet is a little influenced by eating 30 different food types which does includes herbs and spices.

I must admit I don't do this daily but I do like to do it at least once weekly :D and I do so love the flavour. The cold flu bug remedy is worth knowing, (Honey paste) I am taking half teaspoon of that a day 🙂 once made so easy to add a little to hot drink, or dinner. Keep well all for this Winter season.
I can see you starting a part-time job going round to people's houses to make this stuff for us 😉. Unfortunately I'm far too lazy to round up so many ingredients and then combine them properly :(.

@Jodee love the sound of that honey paste! Will have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing!

@Jodee love the sound of that honey paste! Will have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing!
Treat Twilight, I am taking it at the moment in the morning with hot water and its very nice in warm milk in the evening too 😛 Enjoy

I can see you starting a part-time job going round to people's houses to make this stuff for us 😉. Unfortunately I'm far too lazy to round up so many ingredients and then combine them properly :(.
There's nothing to it Cliff, you just need the spices in powder form then add honey and mix. I just make a small jar at a time and when that's gone just repeat 🙂

Back