Jessica won award

Status
Not open for further replies.
what excellent news to start my evening read on the forums ...you stars XX🙂

Jessica is WONDERFUL - a true inspiration, always happy, always smiling and very beautiful and intelligent too - just like her mum. Well done to you Jessica - and well done to your mum too.:DBev xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Bev, just not enough kisses I don't think 😉

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX:BEVXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

X

hehehehehe and in pink as well. Ok that will do thanks. xx🙂

Congratulations!

I personally feel that it is hardest to cope with the illness as a child.

The social and psychlogical challenges (to say the least) are enough to
topple anyone but Jessica has been an example to all!

A lot of vredit must also go to you, a parent in an angel without wings...

Brilliant news, I am proud of Jessica for you. Give her a great big hug and tell her she is very brave.

Congratulations to Jessica and all who love and support her - hope you have a wonderful time at the ceremony xxx

Congratulations Jessica and you as well Bev :D x

Well done to Jessica for the award you must be one very proud mum x

Wow! Congratulations Jessica! ...And what a wonderful reflection on all your hard work too Adrienne - you have given her the example to follow! 🙂 Well done & big hugs to both of you, a really well deserved award and a wonderful way to remember little Chris. Hope you have a wonderful time! 🙂

Well done Jessica 🙂

and woo Bournemouth! :D

(can't believe they still don't know how Chris died :()

Many congratulations to you and Jessica 🙂

congratulation to Jessica and to you as well Adrienne ,supermum !!!!!

Lots of congratulations to both you and Jessica. Very very well done

Congratulations to both you AND Jessica.

Congratulations!

I personally feel that it is hardest to cope with the illness as a child.

The social and psychlogical challenges (to say the least) are enough to
topple anyone but Jessica has been an example to all!

A lot of vredit must also go to you, a parent in an angel without wings...

Having got this as a 9 year old, I would have agreed with your first comment, but now I am 'a little' older, I suspect it might have been worse for my mum at the time. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back