I've got a stinking cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
good ...get some olbais oil keep up the paracetamol and ibuprofen for the swollen throat ...and get the sage gargle going !!
musicboohoo.gif

ps im not at doctor so my advice is my own ....

I'm still ill, left work early monday night and havn't been in since. Think I now own my very own chemists. It doesn't seem to be shifting at all.:(

I'm still ill, left work early monday night and havn't been in since. Think I now own my very own chemists. It doesn't seem to be shifting at all.:(

Aww poor wife oops mean Paul, sometimes we take longer to get over coughs and colds being diabetic

The general paracetamol for temps and plenty of water to flush it out the system helps.

However, the best treatment for me is mint tea + the above. Don't know how, but seems to lower my sugars as well.

Mint tea? I bought the entire chemists shop but no mint tea.:(
Can't say I have ever tried that but will now. The wife will fetch some I'm sure.

Lol steffi my poor wifey, she ain't the one dying, I am. this deffo ain't a cold it's got to be some new killer desease that hasn't been discovered yet:D We will probably find out it wiped out hundreds and thousands of people in the middle ages or something and that due my superior strenght and will power(with a little help off the missus) made me the first person in history to defeat it.:D

Mint tea? I bought the entire chemists shop but no mint tea.:(
Can't say I have ever tried that but will now. The wife will fetch some I'm sure.

Lol steffi my poor wifey, she ain't the one dying, I am. this deffo ain't a cold it's got to be some new killer desease that hasn't been discovered yet:D We will probably find out it wiped out hundreds and thousands of people in the middle ages or something and that due my superior strenght and will power(with a little help off the missus) made me the first person in history to defeat it.:D

Cant you get in to your GP for a quickie then? maybe might operk you up for Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back