Is the E600 glucose monitoring watch legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance you could return it @cruise?
Yes, I could return it.
It is still slimmer with a curved AMOLED screen and I do like the extra functionality, the frequency of measurements with intervals between every 5 to 30 minutes and the option of loading my own screen backgrounds.
Despite the glucose fakery it still offers more than my bulky Samsung, the body and skin temp readings are handy and the H-Band app is better than others I've used.
I wouldn't recommend it but or $48, I'll keep it.

Oh dear, seems the BP is fake as well.
The app it uses, H-band, allows you to enter your personal BP so that it can measure "more accurately".
Well it then "'measures' around whatever those numbers are. The LEDs turn on and it goes through a few steps but the 'measuring' is all for show. Elaborate.
I'm getting a refund without having to send it back.

Attachments

• fake blood pressure.jpg
    fake blood pressure.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 7
Hope the refund comes through for you @cruise

My Apple Watch accurately measures my heart rhythm (but says it cannot diagnose an MI.) It also measures my blood oxygen as well as those things they clip on your finger in hospitals because its the identical technology. i suspect that that is the limit of wearable technology that you rely on. Why do I think that? Because Apple have been exploring wearable medical devices for at least 20 years, and this the best thing they can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back