iPhone SE not scanning my libre 2 sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Barry, I deleted the app but thought that the data would remain on my phone. It may be but I would not know where to find it. I assumed that it would be picked up when I re-installed

Do you have LibreView installed on your phone? This is the app by which your clinic can view your data. If so, then your data should be on LibreView. This is different to LibreLink whch is the app to scan the sensors.

I have updated to ios16.3 and my iPhone SE won’t scan my sensor. Abbott are completely unhelpful. I’ve tried reinstalling the app, switching bluetooth on/off, restarting phone but nothing is working. Any suggestions?
Hi, I had the same issue following an update. I also tried reinstalling the update but lost all the history. did you manage to keep your or did you also lose it all

I would pop in to an Apple store when next you see one and ask them to check your NFC as it may be that it is not working.... Or you can try to use Apple Pay and see if that will work as that uses NFC I believe. Some people have experienced problems where their NFC has died or possibly been "fried" by an update.

Do you have LibreView installed on your phone? This is the app by which your clinic can view your data. If so, then your data should be on LibreView. This is different to LibreLink whch is the app to scan the sensors.
Thats interesting as I am new to this. I take it that I need to also install libreview and then send the information there somehow

I would pop in to an Apple store when next you see one and ask them to check your NFC as it may be that it is not working.... Or you can try to use Apple Pay and see if that will work as that uses NFC I believe. Some people have experienced problems where their NFC has died or possibly been "fried" by an update.
Thanks, I will try that

Thats interesting as I am new to this. I take it that I need to also install libreview and then send the information there somehow
I only use my reader so I am not sure how the LibreLink and Libreview interact but I assumed it was an automatic download to LibreView, but I imagine you have to set up the LibreView App first. I have the LibreView on my PC and I need to connect my reader to the PC via a USB cable every couple of months to download the data. You also get a code from your clinic which you input into the LibreView site so that your clinicians can access your data. If you haven't set the LibreView up then I imagine you have lost your data for good by the uninstall.

Do you have LibreView installed on your phone?
LibreView is a web service not something that can be installed. So what happens is you configure your email and password to LibreView in LibreLink (or some other application) for it to upload. But there's no special way to view the data from LibreView (you just use a web browser).

LibreLink won't show it; it just scans sensors and uploads things to LibreView and shows data from whatever's stored on the phone (from scanning sensors).

LibreView is a web service not something that can be installed. So what happens is you configure your email and password to LibreView in LibreLink (or some other application) for it to upload. But there's no special way to view the data from LibreView (you just use a web browser).

LibreLink won't show it; it just scans sensors and uploads things to LibreView and shows data from whatever's stored on the phone (from scanning sensors).
Thanks Bruce.... So does LibreLink automatically create the LibreView account and transfer the data or do you specifically need to create the account. ie. Is it part of the LibreLink set up or do you have to specifically select it to set it up..... Sorry if I am talking gibberish.... without having gone through the process I really have no idea, but just trying to establish if @derek allen 's data will definitely be on LibreView or only if he has created a LibreView Account?

Thanks Bruce.... So does LibreLink automatically create the LibreView account and transfer the data or do you specifically need to create the account. ie. Is it part of the LibreLink set up or do you have to specifically select it to set it up
I honestly don't remember. I think I created one separately because I was using a reader. But https://www.freestyle.abbott/conten...eview/LibreView Quick start guide_2023_V2.pdf suggests it may well happen during set up.

When you install LibreLink on Android it is quite insistent that you create (or logon) to a LibreView account. You can skip if you want. But that's all that is required for LL to continually send all scans, sensor readings and note data to LV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back