Invitation to you all for our big 'night in'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you are all enjoying your F&C! Sorry I couldn't join in, haven't had much appetite lately, but it's great reading everything!🙂

Well all in all depsite the rise in my numbers i really enjoyed the second experiment , as far as i know an idea from rossi was maybe pizza next week? does anyone have any opinions on that ??

Don't know whether anyone has looked but we are having a nightmare. However this is normal fish and chip readings for us. This is why we hardly ever have it. I have tried all sorts of combination dual waves and everything up front but to no avail. Up we go.

However one thing I haven't tried is upping the digestive enzymes for this meal. Jessica has to have digestive enzymes particularly for fat ! If the quantity of tablets is not right the levels are a nightmare. Time for another test, so lets see if the 21.6 is down at all. I'm hoping for an 18 !!!! I should be so lucky.

Hmm just haviing a look seems im not the only one who had a topsy turvy reading scale tonight.

Don't know whether anyone has looked but we are having a nightmare. However this is normal fish and chip readings for us. This is why we hardly ever have it. I have tried all sorts of combination dual waves and everything up front but to no avail. Up we go.

However one thing I haven't tried is upping the digestive enzymes for this meal. Jessica has to have digestive enzymes particularly for fat ! If the quantity of tablets is not right the levels are a nightmare. Time for another test, so lets see if the 21.6 is down at all. I'm hoping for an 18 !!!! I should be so lucky.

Adrienne, I dont understand this? You gave J more up front than i did and yet she has still gone higher? I think I should have given more up front for A and then reduced the 5 hours to 4 maybe. I am waiting up to do the 11.30 check and if he is high i will correct as i dont think it will take more than 5 hours do you? At least we can learn from this - it sounds to me as if your enzyme things need upping like you say as it doesnt make sense that J should keep going up higher than A when she had more up front does it? Another interesting experiment.
I was thinking that next week its pancake tuesday - do we still want to do the fajhitas on wednesday as they are a bit like pancakes? What does everyone think - should we change next weeks menu and if so what should we have?🙂Bev

Adrienne, I dont understand this? You gave J more up front than i did and yet she has still gone higher? I think I should have given more up front for A and then reduced the 5 hours to 4 maybe. I am waiting up to do the 11.30 check and if he is high i will correct as i dont think it will take more than 5 hours do you? At least we can learn from this - it sounds to me as if your enzyme things need upping like you say as it doesnt make sense that J should keep going up higher than A when she had more up front does it? Another interesting experiment.
I was thinking that next week its pancake tuesday - do we still want to do the fajhitas on wednesday as they are a bit like pancakes? What does everyone think - should we change next weeks menu and if so what should we have?🙂Bev

well the fajitas where for the 24th and they was a suggestion of pizza Bev for next week

Hi Bev

This is normal for fish and chips. It is purely the fat for Jessica I think. I have given 100% before now up front and still up we go to the 20's, this just happens and is a nightmare !

well the fajitas where for the 24th and they was a suggestion of pizza Bev for next week

Ooops! I must have read it wrong! I dont mind really as its half term so easier to sort out levels if they go crazy and we can have a lie-in!🙂Bev

Ooops! I must have read it wrong! I dont mind really as its half term so easier to sort out levels if they go crazy and we can have a lie-in!🙂Bev

Im sure closer the time maybe monday we can start a thread bev gives people time to get whatever we decide from the shops ingredients etc etc.

PIZZZZZZZZZZZZZA!!!!!!!

I was high again today (due to pizza at lunch), so it's a good job I wasn't planning on joining in this time anyway 🙄 I would quite like to start on a more normal number!

just updated the sticky, my trend seems to have gone the other way, just had a 3.9! Pretty sure it's that my lantus needs tweaking though as I've been dropping at night for the last couple of days.

Pizza or fajitas, both sound good to me so will be joining in no matter which is done when! 🙂

Last edited:
Pizza or Fajitas work for me too just gotta let my mum know not to cook for me lol xx

Jessica stayed in the 20's all night. I knew there was nothing wrong with her canula and didn't need a set change as this is a normal occurance when fish and chips are eaten. I gave loads more insulin but to no avail.

Back to normal this morning though but the school is now shut as we have major snow over night.

Next time I will increase her digestive enzymes but I really just think this is a no no for Jessica. She shot up at 3 hours. I guess I will have to over estimate big time next time.

Most did go up though but smaller peaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back