insulin pen holder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a clear plastic pencil case (0.49 from Menzies) - I also put an address label with my name and phone number. I carry around 1 at a time.

I found that the clear plastic pencil cases suit me, as should anyone see them, they would see clearly what it contained.

I count out all the needles I will need, the needle cutter, both insulin pens, and a 7 day pill dispenser for all other meds, and an old strips tub for the used needle stubs.

When I get my repeat prescription, I make up 4 weeks at a time, leave them in the fridge. I bought more needle cutters (they are only around 2.40).

Hope this helps

Hazel

I use a clear plastic pencil case (0.49 from Menzies) - I also put an address label with my name and phone number. I carry around 1 at a time.

I found that the clear plastic pencil cases suit me, as should anyone see them, they would see clearly what it contained.

I count out all the needles I will need, the needle cutter, both insulin pens, and a 7 day pill dispenser for all other meds, and an old strips tub for the used needle stubs.

When I get my repeat prescription, I make up 4 weeks at a time, leave them in the fridge. I bought more needle cutters (they are only around 2.40).

Hope this helps

Hazel

Wow I am impressed - I wish I was that organised.

Katie - restrained plain grey one currently, but last one had a Japanese Samurai character and before that some jungle characters. Cases last me about 2 years before beginning to fall apart from constant use.

Ooh, I think the jungle one sounds good. Perhaps Ice Age 2 characters next 🙂

Agreed about Ice Age 2 - I'll look for one to keep in reserve until my current pencil case falls apart. Nice to see how this thread has deviated into discussing cartoon characters! But hope I really it helps some people to save money and get something suitable for their kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back