Insulin PEN and holiday abroad etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lucyr thanks. Id better point out I'm not usual . This week my weight fell from 7st 10 - 50 kg ? to 7st 6 in 3 days. I need all the food i can get, I guess the supermarket will stock most protein foods . First time abroad seems a bit daunting

I’ve just come back from Tenerife, I paid a tenner for a letter from my doctor a couple of years back that I have never had to use, but I like to know I have it. I always put my needles and 2 x bolus and basal in a clear bag in my hand luggage. I have a libre a head full of metal bond extensions and metal coils in my veins and I breeze through security. Where as my teenage son has to go through multiple times as he didn’t listen to me and take his switch out of his rucksack and his phone out of his pocket !! 😡
@EmmaL76 we are going with teens so I'll ask their Mum to remind them . My g 'daughter will go ballistic if stopped

@Lucyr thanks. Id better point out I'm not usual . This week my weight fell from 7st 10 - 50 kg ? to 7st 6 in 3 days. I need all the food i can get, I guess the supermarket will stock most protein foods . First time abroad seems a bit daunting
Eat more at your meals when away or buy some snacks at the supermarket if concerned about weight whilst away. There will be food available, it’s another country not the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back