inside out socks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put there as a gift by a generous cat to a hopeless human hunter?!?

I'll have you know that I'm a "tracker extraordinaire". I can sniff out and bag a bargain at any supermarket that you could mention!

Andy 🙂

p.s. Apart from a Morrisons (spits into corner extravagantly)

Have to admit that my GP did sugest I turn my socks inside out! So have done ever since, can't do any harm can it? 🙂 has caused much hilarity with friends etc. until I told them why! shirl

I read that piece of advice and was wearing them inside out - until I bought some new ones that are sort of fluffy on the inside so they would look totally stupid if worn inside out.

Touch wood, no probs with my feet yet so taking the chance!

I agree with Marg - sports and hiking socks especially are made to be fluffy inside. Perhaps I have some vanity about my appearance, after all, as I wouldn't want to wear socks inside out, any more than I'd wear odd socks..

Never intentionally, but it has crossed my mind.I'm sure there is a website which sell "special" socks and shoes to us "special ones" might have a look into it.

Rossi

Sound well nice, not 🙄:D

Never intentionally, but it has crossed my mind.I'm sure there is a website which sell "special" socks and shoes to us "special ones" might have a look into it.

Rossi

diabeticsocks.jpg

:D

Inside out socks, that's a great piece of advice and one I shall follow from now on!🙂

I love my purple goat socks

When I go the Northerner's webpage to read it poem and then come back here, my eyes go funny - must be the change from white on black to black on white! Does this happen to anyone else?

Oh dear! I hope it doesn't put you off visiting! I've not really been aware of it myself, but maybe it's because I'm more used to flipping between the two.

Oh dear! I hope it doesn't put you off visiting! I've not really been aware of it myself, but maybe it's because I'm more used to flipping between the two.

No, it won't put me off - I love your poems

Woah, lots of comments... some are funny, some are EEWWW!! and love your poem, thanks Northener 🙂
I will have to find seamless socks or tights for Carly! I doubt they will have characters e.g Peppa Pig, Upsy Daisy on them and turn them inside out isn't good for her as she will want them on the outside :-(

I have heard of socks being worn inside out to keep the seams away from delicate toes. One of my friends (not diabetic) has been doing that for years. I get my socks from Cosy Feet. I know they are more expensive but for my needs they do a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back