Injection site lumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Return those needles to pharmacy & they will go in bin, crazy as it sounds but that's what will happen once they've been dispensed.

Sure there's charity's that take items like that to help disadvantaged people elsewhere around world, worth having look if nobody on here wants them.
Hi! I didn't even ask for needles, I only wanted my tablets, so you can imagine my shock at getting four boxes! I already have a box on the go and a box of spares.
I'm quite happy to advertise them on here if you think anyone would want a box.

I contacted charities about some old BS readers a few years ago and nobody was interested and that included Diabetes UK and charities abroad.

I do take my old used tablet packets to Boots now and stick them in the bin provided.

Is it just cellulite? I’ve got lumpy patches on the sides of my thighs, which predate my diabetes diagnosis, so can’t be from injecting.
I don't think so because it's only on the front of my thighs. I don't have bum or rear thigh(?:confused:) cellulite. But could be!

I have various lumpy areas which seem to come and go and but one in particular on the back of my thigh was causing pressure on the nerve so I mentioned it to the doctor and she said they were fibromas, and nothing to worry about.

I have various lumpy areas which seem to come and go and but one in particular on the back of my thigh was causing pressure on the nerve so I mentioned it to the doctor and she said they were fibromas, and nothing to worry about.
I will stay away from my thighs and see if it solves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back