Injecting in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was first diagnosed I was really uneasy about injecting in public so I'd always try and find somewhere quite or out of the way. After a while I stopped caring and now I'll do it when and where I need to. I think the time I got the most wierd looks was when me and some friends were on a coach to Bridlington and I needed to inject. It was a bumpy ride so I asked a mate to pin me to the seat so I could inject. Worked really well too!!! 🙂

graham inject in public and BIRTHDAY PARTY if anybody remembers????

I Am Glad Because Saturday It Is That Nurse Son Birthday And Graham Is Not Been Invited And Today One Of His Friend Ask Why And Graham Said" Because She Shout To My Mum And She Cry For Me"

I Am Glad Because Saturday It Is That Nurse Son Birthday And Graham Is Not Been Invited And Today One Of His Friend Ask Why And Graham Said" Because She Shout To My Mum And She Cry For Me"

Ooh what happened? Poor Graham :(

is a long story but praticly a mum (nurse )shouted dirty needle on a party in front of me graham and all the other mums and children the she shout at me then another mum shout at me about doing the injection with the other children ther and the next day started a campaign anti daniela and graham on the school grounds with the other mums so now we have some mums they believe this "nurse" and other mums on my side so is not nice

Daniela, you wouldnt want Graham to go to a party full of ignorant people - they sound horrible - your boy sounds lovely and you too - take no notice. I bet that nurse wouldnt have raised money for a charity like you and Graham did last week!:DBev x

she does not even know about charity like JDRF OR DIABETE UK because she told my friend she did not know about certain guideline and she is a nurse!!!!!!!!

In my opinion I can't see what the fuss is about.

Are diabetics exposing their genitalia when injecting or testing...?

Do diabetics enjoy it...?

Thought not.

Grahamsmum that's AWFUL! Did you put in a complaint about her? Sounds downright nasty and ignorant to me :(
xx

That's absolutely disgusting poor little Graham and poor you! I can't believe a nurse would do that - she should be struck off she is obviously ignorant and doesn't know anything about Diabetics. What was he supposed to do? Not do his injection and then get seriously ill?! Diabetics should be allowed to take their medicine in public same as asthmatics!

yes is disgusting but i am lucky that i know which mums are my friends now and they also help me to fundraise for JDRF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back