i'm really happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there

i saw your reply about the dietician and was frankly appaulled, my surgery keeps on about me seeing the dietician, but so far i have managed to avoid it, and now i have decided to do a course to become a nutritionist, as i am already a complimentary therapist, and have previously lost over 5 stone(several years ago) i think i know what i am doing, i don't claim to be an expert not yet anyway, but i have dieted a great deal and know that its not just about the foods we eat its also about exersize.

Even though i suffer from rhumatoid arthritis, diabetes and epilepsy i still manage to have a little walk, pain or no pain, the painkillers help.

My advice to you is to forget the dietician and walk a little bit building up slowly, as for eating eat sensibly, if your not sure there is always someone here who will try and answer, if not you can email me if you wish.

angie

good luck angie in your ambitions and i agree i walk my dogs every day a little bit more and it does me the world of good i know people because of the dogs and it keeps me fitter !

Thanks Angie, that's very kind of you. I feel the same as you though. I too have lost loads of weight in the past, 4 stone last time, but have not had the willpower or brainpower to keep it off and you always put more back on that you lost.

So here we are again. I only went to him because I wanted a written down menu plan that I hadn't had to write or think about, I didn't want to know about food, I know that bit but I didn't want to think about it at all, I never think about me, its always Jessica and that is fine but for once I needed to sort me out and now is the time.

Exercise is the key and I'm so lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back