I know I really shouldn't do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can
yes, the and for the test strips the cannot reorder until isn't on there under more so there(it is still for everything else else though)
Obviously I'll still see if they question things sometimes. My next herdle is getting my team to say I can switch to a different letter I have managed to indefinitely one with with lower operating temperature and the strips are basically the same price.(I do still worry about acurrecy of cheap netters though). The disvantage would be I still need have a separate machine for keystones with that.

2 meters that work is better than 1 that doesn't 🙂

hopefully it will be in your hands soon enough x

2 meters that work is better than 1 that doesn't 🙂

hopefully it will be in your hands soon enough x
yeah well i have ways to get around the temp issuses at the moment.

looking at demstomestomes alone its sujessted that you have to keep the meter up up right whe testing for it to work i dont know if thats true or not

I've never ever known a meter which only worked when it is upright, Ray. Exactly which meter is it?

I've never ever known a meter which only worked when it is upright, Ray. Exactly which meter is it?
sorry I was resecting the tee2 meter. because it has a low operating temperate it says 5 degrees which is much better then ,y curent metter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back