I knew I'd do it one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me steff I took my other half to see a marraige councelor yesterday,a build up of Twelve years problems. The councelor asked her to begin,and she started........everthing she could think of,she moaned about.....on and on and on. In the end the councelor got up,came round the desk,held her by the arms,and kissed her with great passion,this shut her up. He turrned to me and said "this is what she needs three times a week","OK" I said, "I can drop her off Mondays and Wednesdays,but on Saturdays i go and watch the Saints play".:D

I know i shouldnt laugh, being female an all, but that was funny :D:D

well john said he enjoyed being sorted i said anytime

Gah! Just realised that I put my running shorts in to wash with the glucose tablets still in the little pocket - it had to happen one day!

Any other (minor) disasters?😱

I did once leave a half full tube of hypo stop in running shorts after a race and put that in the machine, it made a horrible hard white substance all over the wash!

not washing machine related but my 'diabetes' disaster is usually my carton of juice leaking in my handbag, usually over my bg diary or similar. Usually happens when I've been lucky enough not to have hypos for a while.

Not you Steff. Just a side effect of diabetes and being ancient.

i got you , I was assuming it was my perfume that put you off

well, it isn't just us diabetics who leave things in the washing machine - my friend (who has lupus) went to add the chopped dried apricots that she had soaked overnight to her bread making this morning when she realised they were still in the tea towel that she had used to pat them dry and just put in the washing machine that was now busily sloshing away!

well, it isn't just us diabetics who leave things in the washing machine - my friend (who has lupus) went to add the chopped dried apricots that she had soaked overnight to her bread making this morning when she realised they were still in the tea towel that she had used to pat them dry and just put in the washing machine that was now busily sloshing away!

Great!!! Should certainly make the apricots soft:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back