I knew I'd do it one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Gah! Just realised that I put my running shorts in to wash with the glucose tablets still in the little pocket - it had to happen one day!

Any other (minor) disasters?😱

Ha ha i'm always doing that... not with running shorts though.... cough cough.. running would kill me.

ah well i took my jacket in to dry cleaners bout 3 weeks back and left a pack of dextros in them was looking around everywhere for them in house then when i got coat back i was handed the packet phew good lady in my dry cleaners she is ! :D:D

In our house it is normally coins. I fish them out. 1 2 & 5p coins go in the penny pot and eventually into a building society account. ANything bigger goes into my purse.

Fountain pens in shirt pockets is the biggest risk I run! How many times do you need to wash the shirts to get the remaining ink out?

Just glad I don't wear white anymore!

lol mine is normally my wallet in my pants with cards and cash still in it!!!! 😛

lol mine is normally my wallet in my pants with cards and cash still in it!!!! 😛

Not a good move, mind you notes are very resiliant and as we don't need to sign anything, chip and pin should have saved your card as no-one looks at the signature strip which says VOID when they get wet! :D

lol very true, but a pain in the a**e when it happens

Worst here is tissues which break up and stick to everything in the tub.

Alan, imodium tablets more effective for running shorts perhaps.

I told my other half that she had just washed ?500, in my Jeans pocket......I of course demanded repayment in Kind.....😉😛

I told my other half that she had just washed ?500, in my Jeans pocket......I of course demanded repayment in Kind.....😉😛

With interest or just the capital repayment?

With interest........took her 821 days to repay me..my set rate of course😉

Think you got the term wrong, surely it should be over three years, plus the compound interest and charges on bad payments and arrears 😉

lol mine would have just told me to take off the bill i owe her for washing cooking cleaning etc!!!!!

lol i would but she would slap me with a pan or worse!!!!!!! lol :D

grrrrrr this thread needs a womans point of view tut tut🙄🙄

Trust me steff I took my other half to see a marraige councelor yesterday,a build up of Twelve years problems. The councelor asked her to begin,and she started........everthing she could think of,she moaned about.....on and on and on. In the end the councelor got up,came round the desk,held her by the arms,and kissed her with great passion,this shut her up. He turrned to me and said "this is what she needs three times a week","OK" I said, "I can drop her off Mondays and Wednesdays,but on Saturdays i go and watch the Saints play".:D

these men are getting out of line now steff... we'll have to sort them out, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back