I hope you are well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemon and sugar definitely

Crispy duck are pretty tasty too!
As long as you have hoisin sauce that is.......

Of course they make wonderful crepes in France BUT they never have lemon juice and sugar on offer. Buggrit - deep sigh - I'll just have to have a gauffre (waffle) instead avec chocolat AND creme, SVP.

I hate pancakes. Completely. Can't eat them, but they smell nice.

i won't be having any as I'm working tonight.

i won't be having any tonight because i;m working

Yuk! No thanks, not my thing at all. I don’t like Yorkshire puddings either or toad in the hole.

Yuk! No thanks, not my thing at all. I don’t like Yorkshire puddings either or toad in the hole.
All that prasty goodness

I’m having mine with the traditional lemon and sugar, also golden syrup, and a final one with Nutella 🙂 Nice quick bolus and a bit of activity afterwards will burn off the blood sugar.

Now I'm on an earlier shift at work might have some this afternoon

I've been thinking about it and I might make a chaffle pancake and have it with black pudding, salad leaves, a bit of tomato and mayonnaise..... just so that I can say I have had pancakes. Can't remember the recipe I used to make them last time, so some experimentation may be needed.

I've been thinking about it and I might make a chaffle pancake and have it with black pudding, salad leaves, a bit of tomato and mayonnaise..... just so that I can say I have had pancakes. Can't remember the recipe I used to make them last time, so some experimentation may be needed.
What are caffe pancakes?

not even going to go near a pancake today...my meter would disown me, I like lemon and sugar on them so even low carb pancake wouldn't save it :rofl:

Do enjoy everyone 🙂

What are caffe pancakes?
Chaffles are and egg and grated cheese mixture beaten up together and made into waffles but you can use the same mixture to make into pancakes is a frying pan. They are low carb savoury alternatives to waffles and pancakes or you can use them as wraps.

Just made a batch of pancakes for my son and was good as gold and didn't have one....not that I get the chance. As fast as they are out of the pan he has eaten them! 🙄 with lemon and a tiny sprinkling of sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back