I hope you are well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I prefer the the graph which shows the average readings during the day and variance from it
Do you mean the "Daily patterns" graph.
My 90 day daily patterns graph looks MUCH BETTER than my hypo confession graph....
IMG_20220224_224336110[907].jpg :D

Just shows though that it depends upon which data you use as to how good or poor your management is.

Just wondering which basal you are using @Benny G because it seems that your evening and night time levels seem to be highest or is that a deliberate tactic to avoid nocturnal hypos.

What number do you set your Low Alarm at @Pattidevans ? I find if I set it too high, it keeps alarming when I’m not actually that low (confirmed by finger-prick).
I have it set at 4.3. I then check the direction of the arrow... sometimes I just take 1 Dextrose and that sorts it.

In the old finger pricking days the Consultant or DSN would ask at the yearly check in 'How is the hypo situation?' I would shrug my shoulders and we would discuss other things. In this age of Libre snooping, there is no hiding the hypos, or hypers.

Forgive me Consultant/DSN, it's been too long since my last confession, in the last 3 months I have commited 47 hypos.

View attachment 20182

If any of you sinners would like to compare and contrast, feel free to unburden yourself.
That time will come, dvla checking cgm data to monitor incidents of hypos, especially as libre data can be shared if permission is given.

Always answered Yes to hypos on form because I have them & likely always will, can answer No to assistance with them as so far been lucky to manage them all myself.
yes not had any need of assistance for hypos for many years Quite often need a lie down tho!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back