I don't know how much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear your news - it will be a sad time for you all but try and remember the good times. Happy memories help more than a little at times like this, I know. Virtual Hugs,

Sorry to hear your sad news Loubie & sister xxx

I'm so sorry Loubie and sis.

Thank you everyone for your support.I have no idea what I am doing at the moment or what I should be doing. My mum and Han are still in Southend and will be for the next few days which leaves me and lil sis. We have spent the day round our cousins which was nice. Im in complete shock still. I have found out she died of pneumonia. She had this about a month a go and they thought they had cleared it all up. The worst thing she wasn't even in hospital for that she was in for a blood infection. Its my grandad I feel sorry for. This year would have been their 60th wedding anniversary. And I know this is going to sound so selfish but I never thought my Gran wouldn't be at my wedding. I'm staying strong for my sis but its just hard.
Thank you again everyone xxxx

my condolences To you and your family. no it does not sound selfish, it is always hard when when you get this kind news Take care.

So sorry to here about your bad news... x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back