I don't know how much..

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi everyone,
I don't know how much I'll be on here in the upcoming days. My nan died this morning. I hope everyone stays well & keeps their levels good.
Speak soon xxx

I'm sorry to hear your sad news. Come along when you can, but also spend the time you need sorting family things out too.

Very sorry to hear the sad news Lou, my sympathies to you and Han and the family. Take whatever time you need, but take care of yourself.

I am sorry to hear that Lou, thinking of you all, take care xx

Sorry to hear that Lou, you look afteryourself, and take care, and you Han.

Rossi

Sorry gals to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you all xx

sorry to hear your news xxxx we'll still be here anytime xxx

Lou, the forum will always be here for you and Han, take as much time as you need and very sorry to hear about your nan. Bev x

Lou - sorry to hear the news of your Nan's passing. Sending you Hannah and your family my sympathy. Take care of yourself - and try and think of your good memories of her.

Big hugs and lots of love to you and your family....so sorry to hear that xxx

Oh no Lou, so sorry to hear that news. I hope you and Han and the family are ok and we'll still be here when you are ready to come back. x

Hi Lou,

Really sorry to hear your sad news, hope you feel up to coming back soon x

Hi Lou,

I'm so sorry to hear that, my condolences. I hope things start to get back to normal soon for you.

Tom

Sorry to hear your sad news Lou.

Will be thinking of you and Han.

Take care of each other.

Sorry to hear about your nan, take care of yourself..

Lou - so sorry about your Gran. Thinking of you, Han and the rest of your family.

Rx

Lou, so sorry to hear your sad news - my symponies are with you and your family. Stay strong and look after yourself and all your other loved one. xxx

Thank you everyone for your support.I have no idea what I am doing at the moment or what I should be doing. My mum and Han are still in Southend and will be for the next few days which leaves me and lil sis. We have spent the day round our cousins which was nice. Im in complete shock still. I have found out she died of pneumonia. She had this about a month a go and they thought they had cleared it all up. The worst thing she wasn't even in hospital for that she was in for a blood infection. Its my grandad I feel sorry for. This year would have been their 60th wedding anniversary. And I know this is going to sound so selfish but I never thought my Gran wouldn't be at my wedding. I'm staying strong for my sis but its just hard.
Thank you again everyone xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back