I aint eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Steff, I hope you are feeling better. Do re think the counselling as talking helps. We are all also here to offer ideas and suggestions too.

I know you want to keep the numbers down, but also don't deprive yourself and have a treat too.

In dietry terms, most professionals say breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it helps to kick start your metabolism in the morning. bacon and egg and a slice of whole meal bread sounds like a brilliant breakfast.

Well i had a breakfast of scrambled egg and bacon and tested i was 6.4 so for me thats a result sometimes i think i lose my way and need some kind of guidance .

Well i had a breakfast of scrambled egg and bacon and tested i was 6.4 so for me thats a result sometimes i think i lose my way and need some kind of guidance .

Hi Steff - dunno about you but I do like eggs - I've just realised I can have a fried egg sandwich for my breakfast (granary bread) and it doesn't affect my levels too much. How about scambled egg on a slice of toast?

me too, we all need a little help or a push in the right direction sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back