hypo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi your HbA1c is a Blood Test that shows what your average level has been during the preceding 3 months . It gives a good idea of how good your control has been during that time . 🙂

Hi your HbA1c is a Blood Test that shows what your average level has been during the preceding 3 months . It gives a good idea of how good your control has been during that time . 🙂

ty addict well i have had 2 ov them now i have been on 3 metfomin a day for bout7-8 months now, the 1st blood result showed that my diabetes was being controlled well by metformin not sure wat reading was bout 6.8 maybe, but had blood taken last week and not sure wat reading was but it had come down and doc told me to start taking 2 met a day it had gone under a good level if u understand me sort ov under that 6.8 a lesser figure.

ty addict well i have had 2 ov them now i have been on 3 metfomin a day for bout7-8 months now, the 1st blood result showed that my diabetes was being controlled well by metformin not sure wat reading was bout 6.8 maybe, but had blood taken last week and not sure wat reading was but it had come down and doc told me to start taking 2 met a day it had gone under a good level if u understand me sort ov under that 6.8 a lesser figure.

That makes a lot of sense - the metformin you were taking wasn't needed in the quantities you were taking it as your blood levels were good!🙂

Thats good then , it means you are controlling your levels well with diet and the Metformin , hence being able to reduce the Metformin :D
Keep up the good work and try to get a new meter , I would take that one back to Boots and tell them its faulty >> I wouldn't say it's been next to the fire though 😉 You can also Email any of the other companies and tell them you are Diabetic and would like a free meter , tell them you test regularly and they usually send them out within a couple of days. What was your name btw , I know you are a guy although your log in name is confusing alot of people I think hehehe :D

That makes a lot of sense - the metformin you were taking wasn't needed in the quantities you were taking it as your blood levels were good!🙂

Great 2 get sum reassurance from the people on here ty all very much who have replied 2 me wish u all well .

Thats good then , it means you are controlling your levels well with diet and the Metformin , hence being able to reduce the Metformin :D
Keep up the good work and try to get a new meter , I would take that one back to Boots and tell them its faulty >> I wouldn't say it's been next to the fire though 😉 You can also Email any of the other companies and tell them you are Diabetic and would like a free meter , tell them you test regularly and they usually send them out within a couple of days. What was your name btw , I know you are a guy although your log in name is confusing alot of people I think hehehe :D

lol sorry i log in under my daughters names and dog my name is Andrew tnx again 4 the help u all supply very reassuring .🙂

lol sorry i log in under my daughters names and dog my name is Andrew tnx again 4 the help u all supply very reassuring .🙂

Any time Andrew , if there is anything you are not sure of just ask 🙂🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back