Hypo whislt shopping in Tescos Embarrassing or wot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont feel good bg now gone down to 3.8. It was ok when I got home. Im sweating like a pig, had four jelly babies and will have some wholemeal toast in little while. . Feel so hot think will give it a little while then maybe call NHS direct or maybe even the out of hours gp. Times like this I hate living on my own.
gail

Gail give them a ring now hun,no harm in it, you need to at least have the comfort of someone on the end of the phone instead of being on your own xx
please keep us updated x

I get horribly aggressive when I'm hypo, but only when I've reached that point of 'blacking out' - so as far as I'm aware I'm unconscious, but actually I'm still walking/talking etc. I've hit a teacher and given her a black eye, punched my dad, sworn horribly at people, and fought with paramedics who were trying to take the quilt off me.

I hasten to reiterate this is only when I have 'blacked out' - not just when I have a normal low!

woah! that's bad, ive never blacked out or anything, must be terrible.
have to admit i couldn't help laugh at you hitting your teacher :D my french teacher was evil and i would have loved an excuse 😉

I'm probably one of the leas aggressive people you'd ever come, I've only ever hit someone once in my life, a good friend who was trying to help me when hypo. Have no recollection of it other than a bruised hand the next morning. He hardly had a mark on him, apparently I hit wrong!

Hi Gail hope you'll feeling better...

According to the paramedic and the 2 police officers stood in our bedroom OH (he's also T1) scrap with the duvet cover was most impressive they had seen🙄

I am surprised that a squeal to 'It shouldn't happen to a vet' hasn't been written, called is 'it shouldn't happen to a diabetic' Just imagine all the stories we can tell and the situations we've found ourselves in...

But the paramedics are used to our antic's while we hypo away, and they are completely understanding about it all... My brother is a retired paramedic, and he can recant a tell or two..

And myself, I've only been aggresive once, at work of all place's, I felt hypo and on my way to check my levels and treat etc, but stopped on the way to talk to my dupty manager I have no memories to what actually did happen, but am assured that I wasn't as bad as some of the tales that my colleague's told me😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back