Hurrah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats great news, any idea which pump you will be getting?

I hope that you get something useful from DAFNE, even the contact with other type 1's i'm sure will be a good expereince. make sure you promote this site :D

Wow - congrats to all those having new pumps/ babies!

More pumpers! The rate really does seem to be increasing - however, I read that there were only 8,000 pumpers in the UK in 2008.
Congratulations,
I found this interesting because it looks as if their is a change in thinking about pumps, maybe coming from consultants being persuaded of their benefits.
I was on a pump course today (in France) and the consultant said that as of this year all pregnant type 1s were being offered and strongly advised to go on a pump ( until very recently France had a very similar percentage to the UK for people on pumps but the number is growing rapidly )

Wow, so deeply cool. Such a positive thread! Congrats, Admin, and by proxy, Noreen.

Just by the by, I heard somewhere that all children with T1 in France were on pumps? Is this your impression, HelenM?

Anyway. Delighted for more pumping. Oh, and congrats to TraceyW too -- all happening around us! Yay.

Wow, so deeply cool. Such a positive thread! Congrats, Admin, and by proxy, Noreen.

Just by the by, I heard somewhere that all children with T1 in France were on pumps? Is this your impression, HelenM?

Anyway. Delighted for more pumping. Oh, and congrats to TraceyW too -- all happening around us! Yay.

Many thanks Patricia! :D

also, just completed dafne course today and thoroughly enjoyed it. there were people there who had been diabetic for many years, from 17 to 41 years! and we all said we enjoyed and got something out of being there. So hope you do enjoy it to admin, 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back