Hurrah! It's arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting ! hope it goes ok Susan, watch out for flying teeth though wont you 😛

What a mixture of a day...

While walking up to the hospital, I felt something in my mouth that shouldn't have been there... A filling from the neighbouring tooth to yesterday's extraction😱😱. I had just passed the dentist, but didn't have time to go in, so ploughed on to the diabetes centre.

Am now fully pump and sensor driven.🙂🙂🙂 The Medtronic rep had come from London, cos the local rep is on maternity leave. He did a good job - just I wasn't as focussed as I wanted to be.

Have just returned from the dentist. He filed the tooth down and is proposing to do a crown in a couple of months. He doesn't want to do it with the wound from yesterday being so fresh😱.

It's a shame I wasn't feeling at my best this morning. I'm going to meet the nurse again on Monday to do my first cannula change, as I'm not sure I took it all in as well as I might have done🙄.

From a very short usage of the Medtronic it seems to be more like the Roche Combo speedwise - thank goodness. I'm still wearing my Dexcom til the sensor dies - just to see how the two compare.

Diabetes wise, I'm a happy bunny.🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Ack! Sorry to hear about the bloomin' tooth problem Susan :( What a time for it to happen! I'm sure you'll get plenty of support to fill in any consequent blanks in your training session 🙂

Oh no what bad timing for further dental problems. Hopefully you'll have got the gist of things with the pump and everything goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back