how you cope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont feel guilty for taking some "time off" you deserve it hun, not the easiest thing looking after your diabetes and looking after your little one 😉

Emma sorry to hear you are having such a rough time, I am sure the lack of sleep is not helping at all. Please don't feel guilty about being in need of a break. Are you managing to eat vaguely healthy stuff at the mo? Big hugs

Emma sorry to hear you are having such a rough time, I am sure the lack of sleep is not helping at all. Please don't feel guilty about being in need of a break. Are you managing to eat vaguely healthy stuff at the mo? Big hugs

Yes and no is the answer to that i've been eating lots of veg with my meals lately but have been naughty and having a bit of chocolate. Thanks rachel 🙂 hope that your well - you should be having your 20 week scan soon shouldn't you? xx

Dont feel guilty for taking some "time off" you deserve it hun, not the easiest thing looking after your diabetes and looking after your little one 😉

Yeah your right lou I shouldn't feel quilty- I hope your able to get time off too so to speak 🙂

Yes and no is the answer to that i've been eating lots of veg with my meals lately but have been naughty and having a bit of chocolate. Thanks rachel 🙂 hope that your well - you should be having your 20 week scan soon shouldn't you? xx

Lots of veg is good, I think you deserve the odd bit of chocolate, though I find it v hard not to end up having the odd bar.
I have an 18 week abnormality scan in a fortnight - eek and then get a cardiac scan aswell at 22 weeks.

Emma, i'm sympathetic, i'm having one of those days/weeks/months at the moment as well. I'm not sure how i cope at the moment, i usually either ring my mum and spend a while on the phone moaning or let it all out in here. You're doing really well, i can't imagine anybody isn't a bit confused, or bemused emotionally after having a baby and looking after one can't be easy. Just to let you know i'm still looking for ways to beat the diabetes blues, but if i find any i'll let you know🙂. Any suggestions will be greatfully accepted everyone...

Rachel

Lots of veg is good, I think you deserve the odd bit of chocolate, though I find it v hard not to end up having the odd bar.
I have an 18 week abnormality scan in a fortnight - eek and then get a cardiac scan aswell at 22 weeks.

You've got the best excuse though at the minute - cravings 😉 hope that they go well xx

Yeah your right lou I shouldn't feel quilty- I hope your able to get time off too so to speak 🙂

I am sure I will emma when i finally accept a hand lol im so stubborn! my sis wants to watch her but she smokes in her kitchen, colins cousin wants to but she has 3 big dogs haha so ill just sit tight and wait til im officially "allowed" @ 6 weeks post c section (2 weeks to go) my mums coming to mine so I can go for a meal and drink with colin :D
I can hardly wait 🙄

Emma, i'm sympathetic, i'm having one of those days/weeks/months at the moment as well. I'm not sure how i cope at the moment, i usually either ring my mum and spend a while on the phone moaning or let it all out in here. You're doing really well, i can't imagine anybody isn't a bit confused, or bemused emotionally after having a baby and looking after one can't be easy. Just to let you know i'm still looking for ways to beat the diabetes blues, but if i find any i'll let you know🙂. Any suggestions will be greatfully accepted everyone...

Rachel

I'll let you know if I find one x

I am sure I will emma when i finally accept a hand lol im so stubborn! my sis wants to watch her but she smokes in her kitchen, colins cousin wants to but she has 3 big dogs haha so ill just sit tight and wait til im officially "allowed" @ 6 weeks post c section (2 weeks to go) my mums coming to mine so I can go for a meal and drink with colin :D
I can hardly wait 🙄

I know the first time was so hard for me and I was thinking about jessica the whole time but it does get easier the more you go out make the most of your mum looking after Grace and enjoy yourself with a drink or two :D xx

I know the first time was so hard for me and I was thinking about jessica the whole time but it does get easier the more you go out make the most of your mum looking after Grace and enjoy yourself with a drink or two :D xx

For goodness sake, never ask me, I'm rubbish with children and babies (they're very small children, right?). You mums are brilliant!:D

For goodness sake, never ask me, I'm rubbish with children and babies (they're very small children, right?). You mums are brilliant!:D

Thanks😉

I was just about to pm you to ask if you would look after jessica this weekend as well oh well I'll have to find someone else now :D

Thanks😉

I was just about to pm you to ask if you would look after jessica this weekend as well oh well I'll have to find someone else now :D

raises hand i'll do it i'll do it!

I'm gonna tag on here with steff ... I've got my hand up too ... :D

I just want to say I think all you mam's on here are fantastic ... having a baby, is hard work ... but brilliant, and nothing in the world can be as rewarding .. coupled with the fact you are diabetic .. which brings a whole different stress into the mix ...

Take a little time out for yourselves too ... as Nathan would say "Chillax" ... you deserve it .. whether it be a little walk, bar of choccie ...(ssshhhh, I wont tell, lol,) .... or a relaxing bath with bubbles and candles when baby is asleep ... go for it ... it is well deserved ..

Heidi
xx:D

raises hand i'll do it i'll do it!

he he :D if only you lived closer to me I'd more than likely take you up on that offer specially as my mum's away for a 2 week holiday at the minute and chris mum and dad live in hampshire x

I'm gonna tag on here with steff ... I've got my hand up too ... :D

I just want to say I think all you mam's on here are fantastic ... having a baby, is hard work ... but brilliant, and nothing in the world can be as rewarding .. coupled with the fact you are diabetic .. which brings a whole different stress into the mix ...

Take a little time out for yourselves too ... as Nathan would say "Chillax" ... you deserve it .. whether it be a little walk, bar of choccie ...(ssshhhh, I wont tell, lol,) .... or a relaxing bath with bubbles and candles when baby is asleep ... go for it ... it is well deserved ..

Heidi
xx:D

Thank you so much heidi your so sweet 😉 I'm definately going to 'chillax' - as nathan calls it this weekend thanks to easter my husband has 4 days off :D I can't wait xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back