How we've grown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
becky - great idea

if it goes ahead, can it be arranged in time to budget for it and book cheap fares.as I imagine it will be in London

but sounds like a plan

you could just have talked yourself into a job

Brilliant .... Well done to us all .. in this large extended family ... :D

Heidi
xx🙂

Wow that is quite a difference from last year! I'd just like to say thank you also to everyone on here especially to northerner for all your hard work keeping us all in line 😉 I don't know what I would do without this site it's like an old friend to me. I really wish that I had found it when I was first diagnosed. I love how everyone is so supportive and friendly. It's helped me through some tough times mainly during pregnancy so thank you all once again :D xx

Hmm maybe not my finest idea!

Haven't tried for a while, but could be a good publicity shot aline of us handstanding against a wall drinking a pint, showing that we can still do normal things??!??

I'll go away now, no idea where that came from!

😛

Drinking is very normal but handstands 😱 that's a disaster waiting to happen 😉

I was just about to post the same comment about him being statos

lol well the one hand thing might get in my way lol

I don't know where I would be without this forum :D I am fairly new at all this and would be completely lost without all of you x

As if to back up the increase in 'traffic' we broke the record for most people online earlier - 93! No doubt a lot of the guests are search engine 'bots' indexing us, but it does increase the chances of people finding us through searches. 🙂

As if to back up the increase in 'traffic' we broke the record for most people online earlier - 93! No doubt a lot of the guests are search engine 'bots' indexing us, but it does increase the chances of people finding us through searches. 🙂

Used to rely on the 93 bus to get me to a dam fine boozer, great number!

Great stuff! Thanks and congratulations to you Northerner and everyone else - especially those responsible for setting up the site in the first place.

Keep things moving in the right direction!

John

Thank you. Only recently diagnosed but I feel at home on this forum and have read so much and learnt about everyday things. I like the policy that no question is daft or silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back