How regularly do you have hypos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the rare occasions I walk around a supermarket I feel as though I am going low. It took a while to realise it was the lights doing this and I actually wasn't going low - do you test yourself when you're low in a supermarket or just 'know' you are low. If you don't test it may be worth doing it a few times?

Just an idea

Cheers

I was convinced I was low an hour ago, and given that my symptoms only appear when I'm below 3 lately was fumbling for my meter expecting the worst. I was 7.9! 😱 Stupid diabetes!

Wow! I used to get that all the time Ron, didn't know what was causing it...

The silly lighting... yeah, makes sense!

Good luck Bernie, fingers crossed v. tight

On the rare occasions I walk around a supermarket I feel as though I am going low. It took a while to realise it was the lights doing this and I actually wasn't going low - do you test yourself when you're low in a supermarket or just 'know' you are low. If you don't test it may be worth doing it a few times?

Just an idea

Cheers

The last couple hypos i have had going round a supermarket i have checked and have actualy been low! i think its the fact it takes me 3 times as long to shop now than it used to, looking at the back of every single packet to check carbs etc...lol and before i know it i have been walking round the store for a couple hours 😱 walking up and down the aisles just sends me low for some reason 😛

I was convinced I was low an hour ago, and given that my symptoms only appear when I'm below 3 lately was fumbling for my meter expecting the worst. I was 7.9! 😱 Stupid diabetes!

That is the worse thing ever its so annoying. I think pretend hypos can sometimes be worse. Feeling horrid for a reason is bad enough, but for no reason at all is just crazy x

Grrr... my hypos were more regular, then the last few days only 1... seemed a little more sensible... then this morning, absolutely inexplicably, I couldn't stop hypoing (can I make that a word), woken up three times this morning with hypos, then hypo again after I got up...

Particularly strange because that was all before breakfast and I haven't changed my basal in over a year (its my bolus I've been adjusting recently...) and my range was normal when i went to bed...

Grrrrr

The worst part about this happening is when I think I'm low I'm like, great I get to eat some chocolate or something equally as dirty only to find out that I'm not low or even high! So, you feel rubbish and you still can't have any chocolate! Bah indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back