Horrid hypo trap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounded like a really nasty hypo Northerner, hope you feel a lot better now.

Horrible experience for both of you - hope it's all a bit better today. It's difficult to know whether to go ahead and eat, if your bs is a bit under, or whether to treat hypo first and then eat....

Horrible experience for both of you - hope it's all a bit better today. It's difficult to know whether to go ahead and eat, if your bs is a bit under, or whether to treat hypo first and then eat....

Usually I'm fine just going ahead unless it's below 3.5. Will have to think harder next time!

By the way, I have recently discovered drinking a fairly strong concentration of squash (the high juice, full sugar kind) seems to kick my bs faster than my usual glucose tabs when I've had a hypo - thought it may help?

That sounded like a really nasty hypo Northerner, hope you feel a lot better now.

Thanks Phil, survived and without a nasty hypo-headache! I tried the same meal again tonight and injected about 10 minutes after finishing eating. Tested 2.5 hours later and I was 3.6! Had a couple of JBs, and now I'm...hang on whilst I test...hmmm - 4.3. Better get something to eat! Toast and marmalade I think🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back