Hollyoaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ms Wise,

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding HOLLYOAKS.

We are sorry to hear you were upset with regards to comments made about
contracting diabetes and that you feel the programme is putting out the
wrong message.

HOLLYOAKS is a youth programme that deals with issues young people encounter
on a day-to-day basis. Research has shown that these subject matters are
very real issues for the HOLLYOAKS audience and has also identified that the
depiction of such storylines can help individuals to cope with their own
situation, by realising that other people go through similar experiences.

I would like to assure you that every effort is made to ensure that
HOLLYOAKS gives an accurate depiction of these youth issues, in a
responsible way. Accordingly, the HOLLYOAKS production team heavily research
all storylines before they are portrayed on screen.

Channel 4 does everything in its power to ensure that its programmes comply
with the Office Of Communications (Ofcom) statutory guidelines on taste and
decency. In addition to this, a member of the Channel 4 editorial team views
a tape of each episode before it is transmitted to further ensure it is
suitable for pre-watershed viewing.

I hope this goes some way to addressing and alleviating your concerns about
the programme.

Nevertheless your complaint is welcome and has been logged and noted for the
information of those responsible for our programming.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate all
feedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise.

Regards,

Ryan Thomas
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

LOL MINE WAS EXACTLY THE SAME haaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Dear Ms Morris,

We are sorry to hear you were offended with regards to comments made about contracting diabetes and that you feel insinuated that if your diet is bad that you would contract diabetes.

very real issues for the HOLLYOAKS audience and has also identified that the depiction of such storylines can help individuals to cope with their own situation, by realising that other people go through similar experiences.

I would like to assure you that every effort is made to ensure that HOLLYOAKS gives an accurate depiction of these youth issues, in a responsible way. Accordingly, the HOLLYOAKS production team heavily research all storylines before they are portrayed on screen.

Channel 4 does everything in its power to ensure that its programmes comply with the Office Of Communications (Ofcom) statutory guidelines on taste and decency. In addition to this, a member of the Channel 4 editorial team views a tape of each episode before it is transmitted to further ensure it is suitable for pre-watershed viewing.

I hope this goes some way to addressing and alleviating your concerns about the programme.

Nevertheless your complaint is welcome and has been logged and noted for the information of those responsible for our programming.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate all feedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise.

Regards,

Ryan Thomas

I tjink this may call for a blog post...

Last edited:
LOL MINE WAS EXACTLY THE SAME haaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Dear Ms Morris,

We are sorry to hear you were offended with regards to comments made about contracting diabetes and that you feel insinuated that if your diet is bad that you would contract diabetes.

very real issues for the HOLLYOAKS audience and has also identified that the depiction of such storylines can help individuals to cope with their own situation, by realising that other people go through similar experiences.

I would like to assure you that every effort is made to ensure that HOLLYOAKS gives an accurate depiction of these youth issues, in a responsible way. Accordingly, the HOLLYOAKS production team heavily research all storylines before they are portrayed on screen.

Channel 4 does everything in its power to ensure that its programmes comply with the Office Of Communications (Ofcom) statutory guidelines on taste and decency. In addition to this, a member of the Channel 4 editorial team views a tape of each episode before it is transmitted to further ensure it is suitable for pre-watershed viewing.

I hope this goes some way to addressing and alleviating your concerns about the programme.

Nevertheless your complaint is welcome and has been logged and noted for the information of those responsible for our programming.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate all feedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise.

Regards,

Ryan Thomas

I tjink this may call for a blog post...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And your point, E4? I notice that they don't REALLY address anything you wrote about, or explain why they did it...

And your point, E4? I notice that they don't REALLY address anything you wrote about, or explain why they did it...

And this shall be this evenings blog post

stupid e4 😡

yeah but thats viewer enquiries...the people who emailed.

Hmmm, might be something to do tomorrow - give them a piece of my mind.

YES! LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's harder for them to fob you off when you're actually talking to someone. You can ask to be passed up the management chain. Also, having done that sort of thing as a job before, you can't hang up on a caller unless they're being abusive 😉

ive seen it earlier,

good they got back sooooo early mind you.

It's harder for them to fob you off when you're actually talking to someone. You can ask to be passed up the management chain. Also, having done that sort of thing as a job before, you can't hang up on a caller unless they're being abusive 😉

It is my mission for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's storm the castle! Get the batmobile stoked and ready! :D

fuelled with insulin ma'am and ready to go

And in the words of the mighty Dante - "LETS DO THIS!"

300px-Dante_4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back