Hi all newbie to this site

If you’re happy to say what skin disorders you’re talking about, that would be good @Thompo There’s a recent thread about an autoimmune skin disorder, and I’ve also seen people mention other skin problems too.

If you’re not happy to say what disorders you’re interested in, you can Search for the name in the box top right of this page.

Welcome to the forum @Thompo 🙂

If you’re happy to say what skin disorders you’re talking about, that would be good @Thompo There’s a recent thread about an autoimmune skin disorder, and I’ve also seen people mention other skin problems too.

If you’re not happy to say what disorders you’re interested in, you can Search for the name in the box top right of this page.
The medical term is Ecxema/ nodular pierogo wondered if any other diabetics have this. Only got it when I was 74.

The medical term is Ecxema/ nodular pierogo wondered if any other diabetics have this. Only got it when I was 74.
I had never heard of it and it seems to be quite a rare condition, a bit of googling and it suggests that there are trigger foods which avoiding may help the condition in some people. It makes no mention of any connection with diabetes.
Are you receiving any treatment for it.

Not heard of this before (Prurigo not Pierogo?) but according to https://dermnetnz.org/topics/nodular-prurigo there is an association with diabetes, amongst other things, and it seems it's more common in older adults. It makes my psoriasis look tame in comparison. There seem to be many different treatment options so hopefully one or more of them will work for you.

Last edited:
Back