Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
My blood sugar is 6.1.i didnt checket it first så i satt 11 units.

Still not eathing doday

I thougt my blood sugar was higth so i didnt checket it. I sat units humalog and the blood sugar was 5mmol

Can someone help me and give me a advice?
I'm sorry you are not getting much response but you are giving so little information about what you are actually doing that it is difficult for people to work out the best advise.
More detail of what insulins you are taking, how much and when and what you are eating and when might help.

I have merged your threads to try to keep your difficulties in one place @Stressabeccy

Sorry you are having a difficult time.

Can you speak to your hospital to get help?

When you say you “sat 12 i units” do you mean you are injecting insulin without checking your glucose levels? And when your blood glucose is in a healthy range? Perhaps ask your hospital what they recommend?

Members here are finding it quite hard to understand your posts and offer the help and support we would like to unfortunately - have you been in touch with the Norwegian Diabetes Association? They may be able to give you advice without the language barrier.

Can someone help me and give me a advice?

Don’t inject Humalog without testing your blood sugar. If you have normal blood sugar, inject Humalog and then don’t eat, you could suffer a severe hypo. A severe hypo can lead to unconsciousness, coma and death.

Never guess your blood sugar - test and find out the real number.

The Humalog is for when you eat. If you’re going to miss a meal, dont inject the Humalog.

Here’s some information about insulin in Norwegian:

https://www.diabetes.no/diabetes-type-1/behandling/insulin/

I linked you to this website before. It’s very good and very similar to the U.K. website run by Diabetes U.K. Read through the information and look all around the website. I think you’ll find it helpful to read full information in Norwegian.

I have read that side many times

Then you should know not to inject meal-time insulin if you’re not going to eat a meal. As you’ve only recently started using insulin, it would be a good idea to read the information again so you’re sure you’re using it correctly.

Now i am going to eat low carb pizza with cheese and ham so i am going to set 12 units of humalog.

Yes, but my diabetic is not like the usunal. And i use it like that.

I eat a half low carb pizza with cheese an ham. Didnt inject humalog now to det meal.

My blood sugar is 5.9mmol now

And what exactly is "usual" diabetes? I'm quite intrigued by your latest comments as just 7 days ago you didn't know anything about insulin but your now basically saying you do and that's how you use it, not even a doctor would tell someone to take rapid acting insulin if they had an in range reading and weren't going to be eating, nor would they tell anyone to take insulin without checking their BG first, it's a very dangerous and sorry but silly thing to do

You may well understand what any of us say to you, the main trouble is that most of us very often cannot understand you and exactly why people keep referring you to the Norwegian Diabetes Association.

I am silly? Thank you. That is not Key.
IT is a meen thing to do. Dont write me igain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back