Help needed ,lots of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Carole your more then welcome this place is here and the people in it whenever you need us x

Hope the new meds help bring your numbers down. Most GP surgeries are pretty good at calling people for the relevent tests as they get points which = money for doing them.

Hope the new meds help bring your numbers down. Most GP surgeries are pretty good at calling people for the relevent tests as they get points which = money for doing them.

Hi
Before breakfast it was 12.3 two hrs after was 15.1,just had 2 slices wholemeal toast,before to day i would not normaly eat breakfast.

Hi
Before breakfast it was 12.3 two hrs after was 15.1,just had 2 slices wholemeal toast,before to day i would not normaly eat breakfast.

What spread did you use Caroleann.

I use flora.

Ok I recently did a course and was told if you look out for the stonebaked bread or the seeded bread then that was better then wholemeal, just a suggestion.Pleased your now having breakfast though it sets you up for the day.x

Hi

You definetly need to read the three links i posted to you in your newbies thread on the Introduce yourself board.
You should aim to be under 6 before breakfast - what the heck are you eating at night ?

You definetly need to read the three links i posted to you in your newbies thread on the Introduce yourself board.
You should aim to be under 6 before breakfast - what the heck are you eating at night ?

tact peter, tact

it may not be the food thats causing the problem here. There could be many other issues.

Carolean has been to the doctors and got help, numbers already seem better. Keep at it girl :D

Glad you asked,heres a general list of what i do eat and what i dont,
i do eat plenty of veg love the stuff,fruit im not so keen on but do try to eat some,meat chicken and pork, potatoes one or two times aweek soup home made veg,rice more often(basmati) take away no more the three times a year even then hubby and i have a meal for one btween us if it chinese dont eat currys.dont like chips, i dont eat crisps biscuites only buy one medium pack of cheese a month dont eat pastries meat pies etc a little pasta now and again dont eat jam or marmalaid but i do like marmite on toast, my main indulgence is bacon i do like a bacon butty each week,use semi skimmed milk,only have natural yogurt,eggs now and again if i realy fancy one ,love fish . i know my diet isent perfect but i have seen worse, i eat evening meal before 6 as hubby goes to work at 6 but if i do get hungry in the evening i have some toast.i do also have high blood presure i am also agraphobic i only leave the house with hubby, neary foregot i dont drink either.
ps i am also reading the links you gave me.
carole

Quite happy tonight,numbers are improving last test shwed 8.7,i start on two glimepride tomorrow so hopefully will see moreof improvement.
Carole

Quite happy tonight,numbers are improving last test shwed 8.7,i start on two glimepride tomorrow so hopefully will see moreof improvement.
Carole

so happy you are okay we were worried about you 🙂

Well done Carole, I think you will start to feel better once the new meds kick in. Your doing brilliantly considering you were left to your own devices and not given proper support. You should be very proud of yourself for trying to get on top of things. Your diet looks fine to me - you dont seem to eat a lot of junk and you keep your carbs on the lower side - which is great. I think you will do great things once your on top of all this.🙂Bev x

Well done Carole so good to hear theres been improvements, you will start to feel a whole lot better now you have had some care and attention x

started on the three glimepride this morning and have just had a reading of 6.3 im realy happy now as i didnt think i would ever get them down.
Carole

WOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I am so pleased for you - I am sure you will start feeling a lot better now.🙂Bev

That is great news, the tablets really seemed to have helped. You must feel so much better. Remember to always get onto your Dr's early as possible when things are not going right.

Well iv'e been on the 4mg glimepiride for a few weeks now,i started out quite well,but i have had a tough couple of weeks,i went down with a cold and for the last week i have had a tooth abcess, numbers havent been perfect but still a lot better then they was.
Tested 30 minutes ago they was 18.6 highest they have been since starting on the glimepiride.
Carole

Morning caroleann hope your ok this morning hun x

Morning caroleann hope your ok this morning hun x

Morning Steff im feeling much better thankyou,8.4 about ten minutes ago now,ihave only been up 30 minutes now' i realy must start going to bed before 3am.
carole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back