Help me.... Pump has been approved

To pump or not to pump?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Just to let you know I had my first pumping session () still makes me laugh.. just talked through what it can do and practiced getting the canular thingy in. Back on Wednesday to get it fitted up. On Accu chek insight... the meter seems to be easy to use so far but I’ll let you know once fitted how things go thanks for your interest and support x

Great stuff Anna. Best of luck with your switchover and hope the transition goes really smoothly.

Sing out if you have and WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING moments in the first weeks and months 🙂 Lots of pump users here with years of experience and some have been using Insight (or Its predecessor the Combo) for years.

Good stuff Anna 😎. Try your best to take it all in but its a couple of weeks before you really get the best out of it. 😉

Ha! Took me more like a YEAR! The early stuff was pretty easy to grasp, but it took me a while to experiment and re-experiment with various dual wave, square wave, temporary basal rates and pre-bolus timings for different meals.

Maybe I’m just a slow learner? 😛

They are a good bit of Kit with lots to learn. But that takes time. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back