Hello my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost more weigth. I Just i dont know. Depressed andcpuldnt find the strengt to eat

Remember to stay positive, Beccy. The doctors think they can help you with an operation. You need to stay strong and well-nourished for this. Think of the food as a kind of medicine 🙂

If you’re really feeling very depressed, then do talk to someone. Sometimes a short course of anti-depressants can help massively. X

Remember to stay positive, Beccy. The doctors think they can help you with an operation. You need to stay strong and well-nourished for this. Think of the food as a kind of medicine 🙂

If you’re really feeling very depressed, then do talk to someone. Sometimes a short course of anti-depressants can help massively. X
I dont want to talk with anyone. I chect my bmi and its not good but i leave there but thank you for caring ❤️

I dont want to talk with anyone. I chect my bmi and its not good but i leave there but thank you for caring ❤️

Ok, that’s up to you. Sometimes we need to fight things ourselves, but do remember you have that option if you want it 🙂

Stay strong, Beccy. X

Ok, that’s up to you. Sometimes we need to fight things ourselves, but do remember you have that option if you want it 🙂

Stay strong, Beccy. X
Thank you inka❤️i got a new hypo for ca 45 minuts ago and drank one liter coke and alot alot sweets. And IT went up pretty good to hight and 15 minuts later the sugar is down on 3.4.i dont understand

You seem to be in what we call a vicious circle, no strength to eat but not eating will result in no strength.
Can you get some easy foods to have like cheese, cooked meat, already cooked fish, eggs and salad which you can just put on a plate and eat. Or some ready made soups.

You seem to be in what we call a vicious circle, no strength to eat but not eating will result in no strength.
Can you get some easy foods to have like cheese, cooked meat, already cooked fish, eggs and salad which you can just put on a plate and eat. Or some ready made soups.
@Leadinglights

Yes soup is a great suggestion. Healthy too.

Thank you inka❤️i got a new hypo for ca 45 minuts ago and drank one liter coke and alot alot sweets. And IT went up pretty good to hight and 15 minuts later the sugar is down on 3.4.i dont understand
It's because there is too much insulin in your body. More insulin than you can eat for. In other words, you are not able to eat enough to keep your blood sugar in range 5-10 mmol

Your doctor should have a good idea of how much basal you need. I and many type 1 diabetics take around about 20 units a day. I take 19 units of basal every day.

It's because there is too much insulin in your body. More insulin than you can eat for. In other words, you are not able to eat enough to keep your blood sugar in range 5-10 mmol

Your doctor should have a good idea of how much basal you need. I and many type 1 diabetics take around about 20 units a day. I take 19 units of basal every day.
Well, i am not like everyone so i need more and my doctor say that i have to feel me forward. Well, but i am Just me and my own person so me and my doctor are agree❤️so i have to check my blood sugar often and next appontment with my doctor 12 januar is pretty sure i start on the pump. More cant i say but we all are different. So sorry that i am me. I am me and nobody else. I dont like to be compared with anybody

Well done on treating that hypo, Beccy 🙂

How high did your blood sugar go before it dropped again? How much Toujeo are you taking now? Did you take any Humalog in the 4 hours before you had your hypo?

Lovely to see you back and I'm very pleased that you have a doctor who is finally helping you!

I am not comparing you to me but sharing our experiences can give us new ideas to try. I find if I go hypo and then eat/drink loads of sweet things like 1L of coke, then my sugar goes up but crashes back down. I have about 200ml of sweet drink like coke and then something like a biscuit, cracker or bread. These food keep releasing glucose so keep you sugar levels up. I hate that low-rise-crash, it makes me feel horrible:(

Keep going. Think about how you have changed the last few weeks. You are so much more in control. Stay positive 🙂🙂

Lovely to see you back and I'm very pleased that you have a doctor who is finally helping you!

I am not comparing you to me but sharing our experiences can give us new ideas to try. I find if I go hypo and then eat/drink loads of sweet things like 1L of coke, then my sugar goes up but crashes back down. I have about 200ml of sweet drink like coke and then something like a biscuit, cracker or bread. These food keep releasing glucose so keep you sugar levels up. I hate that low-rise-crash, it makes me feel horrible:(

Keep going. Think about how you have changed the last few weeks. You are so much more in control. Stay positive 🙂🙂
Hello and thank you for understanding me, but i dont like to be comperd to anyone as a person, not yet about diabetic så then i can get Hurt maybe Thats not right but That is how i am. I needed to drink more coke an got it UP the second time to 4,7 mmol
And then i eat 3 springrolls after that and now my blood sugar is 4.3.
Thanks for good help and caring.
Happy New year☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back