Hello my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
brill. I’m interested to know what you have learnt?

That is so good to hear. It is very much an ongoing learning process. Happy new year to you and I hope things continue to improve for you.

Thank you all for good respons
I have a massive tolerance to insulin and i thougt i injectet wrong, but that is not the case. I was with my doctor over one hour and is very much likely i got diabetes type 1,so i am going back to him 12 januari and ran a alot more test, and IT seen like i have to begin on insulin pumpe becaue i need a little insulin all the time. And i find out i have never been testet right for type 2 diabetes. They Just thougt so. I hope i dont need the pump but if that, s the case of course i do it. I have gone down 3more kilograms. Happe New year all and hope all of you have a Nice and happy christmas❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas @Stressabeccy. It’s great thst you have found out why your numbers are always running so low and there are plenty of people on this forum on insulin pumps you can ask if you are scared about getting a pump

Hi Beccy. Lovely to hear from you and so pleased you have had some help from a doctor and they are now looking at the probability of you being Type 1. Really hope this helps you to gain more control of your diabetes.
I am able to manage my Type 1 with injections but @Inka has a pump and I get the feeling she loves it. You will feel so much better when your BG levels are more stable. It must have been horrendous having all those hypos and then going so high. We call that the BG rollercoaster. I had a few days of ups and downs over Christmas with eating more carb rich foods and it really affected me mentally as well as physically.... and nothing like the highs and lows you were battling, so I can only begin to imagine how your levels were making you feel.
So very pleased for you and really hope 2022 will be a great year for you. Do you have any celebrations planned? How does Pongo (and the cats) cope with the fireworks.... or don't people set fireworks off at New Year where you live?

Hello rebrascora and IT is so lovely to hear from you too. I always get happy when i hear from you because you are such a lovely lady/women/girl? I dont know What name you like from those three❤️i hav lost Moore weight and almost not eaten in 4 days so it has been a hard and sad Christmas for me and my husband. My dog pongo he loves fireworks and want to jump after us out the door. He get so craisy and want to play and jumping and running in the house and dont know why he cant get the fireworks... My oldest cat she dosen,t care shee Just eat et eat and sleep and sleep. The other 7 of my cats they do not get scared they Just listen and are quiet ❤️❤️we gonna Bee with my Mother and father ❤️❤️❤️❤️ What about you then??

Hug from beccy❤️

Beccy, why haven’t you eaten in 4 days? And Pongo sounds to be full of energy

Hello everybody.

How are everyone

If someone want to know i k ow alot more now and been talking and seeing my doctor
it's always good to go and talk things over, instead of letting them build up. I usually have a little book, I write all my questions down (I have a dreadful memory).

Great to hear from you @Stressabeccy 🙂 I’m so happy that you’ve finally got the correct diagnosis. With the correct support, you should gradually find things much easier.

Hopefully 2022 will be a much better year for you. X

Great to hear from you @Stressabeccy 🙂 I’m so happy that you’ve finally got the correct diagnosis. With the correct support, you should gradually find things much easier.

Hopefully 2022 will be a much better year for you. X
Thank you so much inka and really good to hear from you❤️but now again i had another hypo. Fredfull. Everything its okei now and my blood sugar is on 4.1.hopes it dosen,t god low again. Haven,t almost not eathing in 4 days. I Will not give up.
I feel slo stronger happier and i feel i am going to manige this❤️how are you? Can a ask you about the insulin pump?

Thank you so much inka and really good to hear from you❤️but now again i had another hypo. Fredfull. Everything its okei now and my blood sugar is on 4.1.hopes it dosen,t god low again. Haven,t almost not eathing in 4 days. I Will not give up.
I feel slo stronger happier and i feel i am going to manige this❤️how are you? Can a ask you about the insulin pump?
If you dont want to tell me i understand deeplyI think now it is much easier to write and read english since i got in here❤️it is importent to take all the positiv ang get stronger. Happy New uear❤️❤️❤️

Hi Beccy.
Sorry to hear that you had a rubbish Christmas. Hope you enjoy New year with your family.
Pongo sounds like a lot of fun! :D 😎

It is really important that you eat. I know it can be tempting not to, but you are at the bottom end of a healthy weight range now and losing any more will make you unhealthy and that will make your diabetes harder to manage. Eating healthily and keeping your weight stable is important.
How about having some eggs. They are so good for you and nourishing and don't need insulin. Maybe have them with some cheese and ham and mushrooms. I like to make a big omelette with those things and have it with a salad and coleslaw or mayonnaise and I don't need to inject any insulin for it, so I get a big meal sort of "for free" of my diabetes. I can almost pretend I am not diabetic for meals like that, which gives my mind a bit of a break from it.

How much Toujeo are you using now? Sorry to hear you have just had another hypo. Have you injected any Humalog today and if so when?

I’m good, thank you Beccy 🙂 Why are you not eating? Is your stomach hurting?

Yes, you can ask me about my insulin pump 🙂 I’ll tell you a little now. It needs a lot of work from me so is not an easy option. It’s main benefit is that I can have exactly the right insulin to meet my basal needs. The pump delivers very tiny amounts of insulin every few minutes as my basal insulin. It’s programmed to give me more basal when I need it eg in the mornings, and less basal when I don’t eg overnight. When I eat, I still have to count carbs and instruct the pump to give me the right amount of insulin for my food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back