Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi everyone just saying hello I’ve been diabetic for 27 years so finally joining this forum. Hope your all well x

Hi Laurie and welcome.

I hope you find the forum as informative and supportive as I have over the past 3 years since my diagnosis. Is there anything particular which brings you in search of other diabetics after so long? If you are having any difficulties that you need some help with feel fee to ask. The forum is a goldmine of experience, so there is almost always someone who has had a similar problem and found a solution/strategy to deal with it.

Would you like to tell us a bit about how you manage your diabetes.... MDI or a pump, BG meter, Freestyle Libre sensors or some other CGM, which insulin(s)...that sort of thing. Obviously no obligation to do so, but it enables us to relate to your circumstances better.

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you better. If you fancy a slightly more social aspect from the forum I can recommend the "Group 7 day waking average" thread in the "General" section. We don't bother with the "7 day average" bit anymore, just post our waking reading every day and have a bit chat/banter. Might be diabetes related or our plans for the day or things that are bothering us or we are looking forward to. It's a bit like a virtual coffee morning.... that lasts all day! Feel free to join us if you fancy it... Here is a link to it... https://forum.diabetes.org.uk/boards/threads/group-7-day-waking-average.20148/page-4453#post-1177013 Perhaps see you there but no worries if you don't fancy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back