HbA1c

Mark C

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just looked up my first HbA1c result since I was diagnosed in August.

I've dropped it from 94 to 42. I'm so thrilled.

Paulbreen

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well done, congratulations!!

Anitram

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

That's a great result, dropping down into pre-diabetes range. You have every right to be thrilled. Keep doing what you're doing and next test hopefully even lower.

Martin

Sharron1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
My cholesterol has also dropped from 7 to 2.7 so I'm having a rather good day.
Well done, you must be delighted. What is also impressive is the reduction to cholestrol, there is no.mention of statins, so I presume it is diet. My GP is super pro statins and told me it is impossible to reduce cholestrol without statins. Would you like a chat with her?

Vonny

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Fantastic news @MarkC. And a spur to keep on the straight and narrow as it would be such a shame to waste all that hard work. Really well done!

Christy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Amazing result for your HbA1c & cholesterol! Well done, you must be so pleased! Here's to having lots more good days:D

Mark C

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Well done, you must be delighted. What is also impressive is the reduction to cholestrol, there is no.mention of statins, so I presume it is diet. My GP is super pro statins and told me it is impossible to reduce cholestrol without statins. Would you like a chat with her?
Ah, well I'm actually on statins I'm afraid so probably not the person to talk about diet only!

Loobyloo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

Well done!

MrDaibetes

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Fantastic news worth celebrating, I bet you're very happy with yourself and so you should be.