HbA1c result

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this will not usually happen because low carb eating will normally facilitate overall curbing of consumption and so eliminate pancreatic fat
And maybe you should acknowledge that by its very nature the starvation diet proposed by Taylor et al is also low carb (in that it's under 130g per day) and many people go into ketosis whilst on it.
Maybe it due to this that the 'pancreatic fat' theory works?
My BMI is nearly 33 yet still in remission and healthy..

And maybe you should acknowledge that by its very nature the starvation diet proposed by Taylor et al is also low carb (in that it's under 130g per day) and many people go into ketosis whilst on it.
Maybe it due to this that the 'pancreatic fat' theory works?
My BMI is nearly 33 yet still in remission and healthy..
I don’t know. If the diet of 800 cals came entirely from 200g of carbs then weight loss and hence visceral fat elimination would still inexorably follow. One cannot fail to lose weight on a sustained diet of 800 cals however it is composed. This is why the Direct investigators have described as “facile” the observation that their diet regimen is low carb. It is an incidental aspect, not a determining one.

This is why the Direct investigators have described as “facile” the observation that their diet regimen is low carb.
But they would because their entire theory is based on their diet being best.. well in fact Roy Taylor is more open minded Mike Lean is and anti-low carb zealot.

Then you'd die.
Not if for a finite period just to lose a certain amount of weight and then maintain it there be some dietary easing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back