Happy World Chocolate Day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feelin the need for a cadburys creme egg now

Me! That’s even weirder than Mr Eggy biting into BOTH fingers whilst they’re still joined. I’m seriously thinking of divorce. 😉

Outrageous behaviour! 😱 😱 😱

We discovered early last evening when OH received a text from his younger daughter, after her big sister + husband had been here well into the afternoon helping Pete tame the back garden again and nothing about it - wishing both of us a happy anniversary. So here we are again, another year passes by without us noticing that much!

So anyway - we both had a bit of chocolate as we both bought Moser Roth last Friday - he chose mint and me orange and chopped almond. All's usually well that ends well!

Apparently, according to Microsoft, that is what it is. Thought to meself, would be churlish to ignore it and not celebrate, so I may need to break out a chocolate orange later ...... !

:D 🙂🙄
Hi trophywench - I love a chocolate orange but dark chocolate preferably.
So this may put a smile on your face? I am doing a Diabetes online course and one of the things we talked about was chocolate and that the dark chocolate was better for us than Milk. Which is fine for me as I like dark , but it was said at the time that the more cocoa in the better it is for us(but only 1 square morning is best?) So I found some with 80% cocoa in had a square :-( not nice think I will go back to my regular well known make. But now what to do with this bar ? Well a good friend of mine suggested Rocky Road So that I will do 🙂 But I will only try a small bit and of load the rest to family <lol>

Have to say, 70% is about my max too. The higher content seems to make it rather too dry in the mouth to enjoy eating, to me.

The very high percentage may be good for us but it is not easy to eat. I used to be VERY good and just have one chocolate after a meal, but now I treat myself to more and then just go for a walk afterwards. That seems to sort it out.

All the talk of chocolate oranges!!! I am impressed that anyone can have a ‘stash’ of these and revisit just eating them. The choc oranges are good as they do break up nicely into smaller bits, but eating them just out of the fridge and that perfect crunch as you bite into a slice!!! Sooooo tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back