Happy results

Krafty sue

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
During Covid I have tried to keep active, tried to eat sensibly. It’s been hard and there have been a great many hurdles that have had to be overcomes in life. Had blood test yesterday and today my diabetes nurse called...my heart was in my mouth .... nervous and worried.... but the news was fantastic.... my Hb1ac is at 43! From mid to high 50’s last October to 43 has made me smile . Eating better and exercising has worked. Still on metformin 1 tablet daily, but that’s ok. Life is going in the right direction.

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well done! :)
xx

Anitram

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
During Covid I have tried to keep active, tried to eat sensibly. It’s been hard and there have been a great many hurdles that have had to be overcomes in life. Had blood test yesterday and today my diabetes nurse called...my heart was in my mouth .... nervous and worried.... but the news was fantastic.... my Hb1ac is at 43! From mid to high 50’s last October to 43 has made me smile . Eating better and exercising has worked. Still on metformin 1 tablet daily, but that’s ok. Life is going in the right direction.
That's a brilliant result, getting down into pre-diabetic range. Keep doing what you're doing - it's clearly working.

Martin

HenryBennett

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
It is a great feeling, well done.

Toucan

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Congratulations @Krafty sue that's a really great result, and reward for those many challenges that living with Diabetes can throw up.
For the benefit of others of us that may be dealing with similar challenges, it would be great if you could tell us a bit more about your typical eating plan, what you did to increase exercise and any other things that helped you with this achievement.

PhoebeC

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Great news!