Happy Birthday @rebrascora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to all of you for the lovely birthday wishes. I am blessed to have such lovely forum friends. The sun has even just showed it's face, so doubly blessed! I must be doing something right!
Hard to believe I am now an "old lady" when I still feel like a girl in my head, but I had to break open a new tube of ibuprofen gel to grease my knees this morning so clearly my body is not in tune with my mind! 🙄

Ian took me out for a lovely Indian meal last night which I am going to brag about because I managed to stay in range not just during and after the meal but right through the night (for the first time in ages) so my 12 units of Fiasp and 2.5 of Levemir were obviously.... well.... very good guesses! I can't claim it was skill since I plucked 8u and then 4u out of fresh air but nevertheless it was a diabetes triumph and therefore worthy of celebration too!

No plans for cake today Elaine, but I am going to see Giovanni Pernice at the Gala theatre in Durham tonight, and I don't think I will need any insulin for that, but never the less a very special treat. I have a sparkly top picked out specially for the occasion!
I’d much rather have Giovanni than cake any day. What a lovely treat for your birthday. Enjoy. Xx

so my 12 units of Fiasp and 2.5 of Levemir were obviously.... well.... very good guesses! I can't claim it was skill since I plucked 8u and then 4u out of fresh air but nevertheless it was a diabetes triumph and therefore worthy of celebration too!

I LOVE a successful SWAG bolus :D

I LOVE a successful SWAG bolus :D

I SWAG bolus a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back