Happy Birthday @rebrascora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a lovely day

Happy birthday

Have a fabulous day whatever you choose to do.

Happy birthday Barbara, hope you have a lovely day.

Happy birthday @rebrascora

60 is the new 30 :D

Thanks for all the support you offer to forum members.

Have a wonderful day!

1707727936272.jpeg

A warm, Welsh Penblwydd Hapus i ti! Wishing you all the best - have a great day!

60 is no age! Spring chicken, wish I was 60 again. :D

Have a cracking day.

Happy Birthday Barbara. Have a magical day. Enjoy cake! Wish I were 60 Again too.

Happy Birthday! Have an absolutely splendid day!

IMG_0759.jpeg

Happy birthday Barbara! xx

Many thanks to all of you for the lovely birthday wishes. I am blessed to have such lovely forum friends. The sun has even just showed it's face, so doubly blessed! I must be doing something right!
Hard to believe I am now an "old lady" when I still feel like a girl in my head, but I had to break open a new tube of ibuprofen gel to grease my knees this morning so clearly my body is not in tune with my mind! 🙄

Ian took me out for a lovely Indian meal last night which I am going to brag about because I managed to stay in range not just during and after the meal but right through the night (for the first time in ages) so my 12 units of Fiasp and 2.5 of Levemir were obviously.... well.... very good guesses! I can't claim it was skill since I plucked 8u and then 4u out of fresh air but nevertheless it was a diabetes triumph and therefore worthy of celebration too!

No plans for cake today Elaine, but I am going to see Giovanni Pernice at the Gala theatre in Durham tonight, and I don't think I will need any insulin for that, but never the less a very special treat. I have a sparkly top picked out specially for the occasion!

I'll join the others in wishing I were 60 again instead of being seven weeks away from being 80!!

Anyway, Happy Birthday and have a great day. Life begins again at 60 so enjoy - well it did for me....:D

Happy Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back