Happiness research/Free meters

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i seem to have lost my USB :confused: using my pink contour atm til I find it :confused: still not confinced by this pura thingy though, don't like the strips...

And nope, I didn't pay for my USB. I was sent it to review by Bayer.

mine arrived, just had a play and did a test...I have to say its...odd. First impressions - not a fan. I shall review it on TBG next week 🙂

I think i would have got mine today, but was greeted by a royal mail 'sorry you were out' card :( is it any good? i have to go to the big depot to collect it but if its not worth it i dunno if i can be bothered lol

I think i would have got mine today, but was greeted by a royal mail 'sorry you were out' card :( is it any good? i have to go to the big depot to collect it but if its not worth it i dunno if i can be bothered lol

i'm not a fan :/

Yeh I bought it. I don't have any trouble getting the strips on prescription. The USB contour uses the same strips as the big Bayer Contour meter. Looks cool and the battery lasts and lasts. My only complaint is hitting the wrong button and marking a reading as before meal instead of before bed, and then you can't delete it or change it, so your stats are all screwed.

Vic, can you not amend readings on glucofacts if you plug the usb into your pc? I haven't adjusted anything myself but have seen things to suggest you can do a certain amount of adjusting?

Just played and here is one way to proceed...

If you have just tested and pressed wrong button if you leave it on for a bit can you change the tag by hitting"notes" then the red cross then "notes" again then the mark you want... I think!

cheers

Rossi 🙂

PS The subject heading here made me think of a certain cigar brand!!

If I remember correctly it was 25, which considering the cost of strips means the meter is not too expensive.

Thanks Rossi your correct you can change the before/after meal markers but you can't delete the jammy fingers readings, either in the meter or in Glucofacts.

I received mine yesterday.............. and i dont like it>>>>>>>>> :(

if anyone wants it let me know.. shame to let it gather dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back