Had enough! Just can’t do this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its litteralky i talk and they listen. They cant help or guide with anything medical specific.
Isn’t that the point of seeking emotional support? Counselling generally works on that type of principle, that the person isn’t telling you what to do to fix things, they’re listening and sometimes asking questions to help you realise things for yourself

Yes @Lucyr, I agree entirely with your understanding of how counselling can work. I wasn't expecting anything different, nor was I promised anything other than listening. I'm glad I tried and surprised myself about how useful it was.

Sadly they cant gelp. Spoke to them this morning. Its litteralky i talk and they listen. They cant help or guide with anything medical specific.

But that’s good, isn’t it? Like a psychologist or counsellor. They wouldn’t be helping with medical things either and would leave that to you or your team.

What a shame @gillrogers

It sounded so promising. And it isn’t really diabetes-specific advice that you are needing I thought - more help and support around the emotional toll living with T1D is having on you :(
It is diabetes specific help i need. But on the mental side of things to get me over the fear of hypos. Wren dont do specific medical problems like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back